Chinese girl killed before webcam in Canada, bf watches in helpless horror

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This story is really creepy!

Apparently he was thought of a weirdo by many that he went to school with.

I hope that her family and boyfriend can find some peace - such a terrible tragedy.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This story is really creepy!

Apparently he was thought of a weirdo by many that he went to school with.

I hope that her family and boyfriend can find some peace - such a terrible tragedy.
The boyfriend or the killer? O.O

Yea me too.. the person I just feel soo bad for is the boyfriend... I mean watching his lover getting killed in front of him and he couldn't do anything about it :/

Crap Darla - that's the same mindset as saying "I don't know why the guy had so much money" after the man was found robbed. Git it?

I think once the trial has started, it will be shown that the victim and the loser knew each other, if only in passing.

no not exactly what i meant.  but you're probably right or otherwise why did she let him in

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't see why she let him in her apt in the first place!

SHe probably thought it was a roommate or the landlord or something like that. She probably didn't expect some creepy guy at her ROOM door in her house at 1am. Probably thought it was a friend :/

It also said in the article that they knew each other. We already know that. They used to room in that same house together.  This is so sad, I actually damn near cried reading it. How awful. And the poor guy who had to watch it and fight to find someone who could get ahold of the police to go over there! I mean, that is strong to do that knowing its already too late to stop it but just hoping that he did get it in time.....he has to be absolutely devasted. It makes me just want to hug them all. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg that's horrible!  If someone came knocking on my door at 1 am I'd just ignore it.  There are some crazy people out there, and after watching The Strangers I'm nervous about even answering the door when the delivery guy comes at night lol.  I wonder why it took police 10 hours to get there

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg that's horrible!  If someone came knocking on my door at 1 am I'd just ignore it.  There are some crazy people out there, and after watching The Strangers I'm nervous about even answering the door when the delivery guy comes at night lol.  I wonder why it took police 10 hours to get there

Me too, I would actually hide under my blankets even if it was my mum.

Reminds me of the time when some guy come knocking at 2am because the neighbours cows were all over the road, I was soo scared and the only one awake so I had to wake my oldest brother and get him to open the door and then the time my oldest brother came home late without the keys, I did the same thing and when he came in he was like "I saw you.. why did you run away for? *angry face".

It took 10 hours because only her boyfriend knew something was wrong and they were webcaming each other. He lived in China and she in Canada so it was pretty far away. It was also very early in the morning, 1am so no one would really be awake in Canda but he still tried and tried until he got through to someone at that end.

Originally Posted by Ngelic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too, I would actually hide under my blankets even if it was my mum.

Reminds me of the time when some guy come knocking at 2am because the neighbours cows were all over the road, I was soo scared and the only one awake so I had to wake my oldest brother and get him to open the door and then the time my oldest brother came home late without the keys, I did the same thing and when he came in he was like "I saw you.. why did you run away for? *angry face".

It took 10 hours because only her boyfriend knew something was wrong and they were webcaming each other. He lived in China and she in Canada so it was pretty far away. It was also very early in the morning, 1am so no one would really be awake in Canda but he still tried and tried until he got through to someone at that end.

omg that's creepy.  I would have hid till he left lol.  I used to do that with Jehova Witnesses lol.

Back