Sephora/MAC/OPI Haul!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sephora: Kat Von D Truth Palette, Urban Decay Naked Palette, NARS Deep Throat Blush, NARS Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo and NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss.

MAC: Pro Eyeshadow Palette x15, Omega Eyeshadow, In Synch Lipliner and Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium.

OPI: Black Shatter x2, Last Friday Night, Not Like The Movies and 12 mini Avo Juices.

Chatters was having a promotion where if you bought two OPI nail polishes you got a bag of six mini Avo Juices for free.

Awesome deal! Three of them look used though, but oh well.

I'm so excited! I've been wanting the Naked palette for months, I've never tried NARS before, this is my first MAC Pro Palette and I finally have Black Shatter. I hate living in a small town that's far away from any good stores!!

This is a combined haul from the past week, some of it is from sephora.com and the rest is from Mayfair Mall in Victoria.

Nice haul! I've seen the Naked palettes sitting on shelves for at least a month now. Finally! I want to try two NARS blushes. Taos and Taj Mahal. Let me know how you like the Deep Throat once you use it.

I love NARS! And I'm seriously so jealous of you for getting the naked pallette. I guarantee you'll love those blushes. NARS really is amazing. You totally make me want to go to Sephora today! haha

@Tiarra: I love it. I think it's my new HG blush! People were complaining that it's shimmery, but it doesn't make me look like a disco ball or anything, I can't even notice it.
It's really buildable and matches my skin tone so well, it's really natural looking on me. I wore it today in the FOTD forums, I don't think I'll be able to not wear it for the next week! haha
Taos and Taj Mahal are so pretty, I wish I could pull off those colours without looking clownish. I really recommend NARS blush though!

@Dream: Thank you! =D

@Janet: I'm so converted over to the NARS cult now, lolol. I don't know what took me so long to try them out.
The Naked palette is still in stock on Sephora's website! It's been there since April 22nd, amazingly. o.o

@Bonnie: Thank you! I'm so broke now, damnit. xP
AvoJuice is OPI's brand of skin care. The mini ones are the Skin Quencher kind of AvoJuice, they're my HG hand lotion! I always keep one in my purse.
They smell so good and they come out with new scents every season. Normally they're like $2 a piece (probably cheaper than that in the States) so I got like $24 worth free! o.o
There was some Christmas and Halloween ones in there granted, but they still smell/work good.

@Vixie: Thank yeww! I want like everything of NARS now, haha. I wish I was rich. >.<

lol, I don't know why but whenever I see the Naked palette now, it's like..."ooh! You were able to find it, congrats!!!" but...since they came out with the brush version instead of the pencil version, I haven't heard any new stories of it being massively sold out anymore.  So now, it's more like a regular purchase haul, instead of an "extremely lucky you must have gotten the last one in stock for a month!" buy.  But congrats, it sounds like any of those purchases take a bit of a hoop to jump through for you to get regardless!

Back