Face Shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been wondering this for a while actually.  All my life my mom said I had a round face.  I haven't asked her in YEARS though.  I was chubbier back then so that's why.   I finally decided  I was oval faced.  Now  I'm reading something about a diamond face shape?   My huge alien like cheekbones are making my think I'm diamond but still, I'm not sure.

Here's some head on pics:

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that you have a heart shaped face.

I'm saying this because your chin is a bit pointed yet your forehead isn't - it tends to be just as wide as your cheeks.

Your cheeks are quite lovely btw

Your face is definately longer rather than wider.

Not that your asking, but have you considered bangs? They'd look great with your face shape.

I haven't had bangs since 6th grade or so and I got rid of them because they broke my forehead out.  I love the on other people but haven't thought about it for myself.  

I hate my cheekbones, I seriously feel alien faced lmao

I was thinking she is between oblong or heart shaped...although heart shaped faces traditionally have quite a longer or more pronounced chin. I would say more oblong...and I don't think you have alien type cheek bones for a diamond face...think native american for a diamond face.

You are lucky to have such great cheek bones...I am small boned and feel my cheek bones have to amped up because I literally just have less bone lol.

definitely not round

in the diagram divadoll posted oblong looks an awful lot like oval, although oblong has a more pointed chin,  which i think you have,  but it could be heart as well

i dunno, definitely not round and i think you have nice cheekbones  (and really striking eye makeup as well)

My camera may even be messing with my face shape.  When I look at pictures of me that I take with my phone cam I feel like I always look a lot different then what I see in mirrors.

I don't know really other than Not round. I have a round face, you definitely don't!

You don't look like an alien either. Except in one photo where you had two different eye colors I think :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back