Pin-up Girl shoot pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a polka dot dress, so this was inevitable.

I don't have all of them at the moment, but I'll add them when I do.

Jessica Harper face, to be sure.

Trying to be demure

Classic chair pose

So that was great fun, makeup by me, photos by Boyfriend, poses compiled from pin up girls. I'll add the pictures other than these when I get them, but at least you ladies can  see the makeup. If you're wondering about the lack of eyeliner, we were time-pressed and I didn't want to worry about getting it even or having to redo my eyes if I slipped.

Tell me what you think?

It is nice, I love the natural look of the make-up and the use of red lipstick. What eyeshadow palette did you use/ shade? (just wondering)

I like the lack of eyeliner in these photos. It's a nice simple, natural look that looks great on you! I really like the red lipstick. Against the dark dress and the natural colors on your face, your lips really pop! Nice job!

I really think you pulled off the pinpup look with a fresh face and bold lipstick! I like how you kept your pinup look simple and classy, not caked on! The dress is absolutely perfect aswell. The only thing I would change here, is maybe a pinup hairdo to compelete this look? Other than that, the makeup is perfect :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back