Recent dusty finds and my NP stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been keeping up with recent collections, but I'm most excited about my recent dusty success:

Kaleidoscopes!

Movin Out, Signature, Reflection, FYI, TMI

Design, Passion, Glamour, BML

And here a quick & dirty pics of my stash from a couple months ago. Is it sad that my stash has grown significantly since then? Probably.

OPI

OPI

ChG

Essie n' friends

AA and Misa. This drawer is full now.

Lippmann, BL, etc

Ugh, so random

More randoms

Minis and some other stuff

Backups and rhinestones

:drools: I want the Kaleidoscopes (and everything else in your collection)!

*passed out from the sheer awesomeness of your collection*
jawsdown.gif

They're out there, lol! Go dusty hunting. You're bound to find a few, and it's way better than paying evilbay prices. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks, everyone! I can't wait til I've made a real dent in swatching them so I can purge.

Gorgeous collection! How often do you paint your nails? I used to do it religiously, but with three small kids I rarely if ever polish anymore. It was one of my favorite things to do at one point. 

Lola I miss you!!!  I want BML partly because the color is awesome and partly because those are my initials!

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lola I miss you!!!  I want BML partly because the color is awesome and partly because those are my initials!
I miss you too, B! I'll keep an eye out for another bottle for you when I dusty hunt. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BML= Blue Moon Lagoon, by the way. 

Originally Posted by NotAVampireLvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gorgeous collection! How often do you paint your nails? I used to do it religiously, but with three small kids I rarely if ever polish anymore. It was one of my favorite things to do at one point. 
Thanks! I typically paint my nails daily, but in the past month or so, I've definitely slowed down. My need to get through all my untrieds is taking a back seat to actually enjoying the colors I wear. I hope some day I'll have used every polish I own at least once, but if not, that's okay too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, Blue Moon Lagoon is a very old color - from their 2003 collection! OPI needs to bring it and the rest of the Kaleidoscopes back.

Back