FOTD June 2, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone - I haven't opened a thread in such a long time, I feel rusty. Everything is so jazzed up...anywho...

Copied and pasted a few pics from my blog, so lazy lol. TIA.

Uploads2511.jpg

makeupbycelly7.png
Uploads2541.jpg

EYES UDPP Eden NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean Wet N Wild Brow Pencil MAC Sun Blonde (lid) MAC My Paradise Blush (outer lid) MAC Carbon (crease line) MAC Malt (crease wash) MAC Brown Script (crease blended) MAC Surf USE (lower lash) MAC Sketch (crease deepen) L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Prestige Liquid Liner Ardell Lashes Stila Topaz Liner FACE L'Oreal True Match Foundation Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (liquid) Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (powder) Coastal Scents Concealer Palette MAC My Paradise Blush LIPS NYX Abu Dhabi matte cream l/s Revlon Crystal Lilac l/g

Didn't do anything to the rest of my face beyond foundation so just the eyes today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black

AVON waterproof eyeliner (2008) in forest (inner waterline)

ELF 100 eyeshadow palette - pale yellow (inner 1/2) and medium-light green (other half) and light light green (upper)

(don't know why the light green isn't showing up!)

ELF allover cover stick in apricot beige (base)

ELF eye widener (inner corner and below brows)

Jordana Liquid Foundation in 01 Ivory

Neutral girl stepping in again... although I think my lip color is a bit much today! I didn't realize how bright it was until it was on camera! Still can't figure out how to get good lighting and no blurring for close-up eye pictures. I'm hoping maybe with my web cam it might be better ... just need to hook it up.  Anyhow, here goes:

Lighting is terrible as you can see..

Foundation Free! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Elf Complection Powder

Used less concealer today - and now I see less caking so YAY to that

Cheeks - can't see it, but I'm using Physicians Formula Blushing Rose (need a better blush brush too)

Eyes Naked Urban Decay:  Virgin all over and then Half Baked for crease and main shadow, Creep used as a liner

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Lips

Clinique True Love? that had faded, Loreal Color Riche Sugar Plum 754 on top, and then Clinique gloss - not sure of the color, but super light - barely changed the tint of my lips.

You all look so lovely today 
smile.gif

I really love your look, Celly! Sarra, you have such pretty eyes and I think your lip color looks pretty, NotAVampireLvr!

Looking good ladies!

Here's my submission for today.

This is using Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio, I Got Good Jeans!  More pics and product info is in the blog.

Ms Jellie - you have amazing hair!!! Seriously!  Also, the yellow under your lid really brightens your eyes and compliments your skin tone.  And clearly nude color lipstic was MADE for you.

Sarra - I love your freckles...your eye looks great

Celly - so colorful! Love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MoonChild /img/forum/go_quote.gif think your lip color looks pretty, NotAVampireLvr!
Thanks I'm always pretty self-conscious about bright on my face. I'm not sure why... I think its because when I really took the time to do my make-up before I had kids it was often met with criticism from family members. BUT my husband loves it and that's what counts, right?

Gorgeous looks, girls!

Main Products Used:

• MAC paint pot in Rubenesque (all over lid)
  • MAC e/s in Woodwinked (lid); Amberlights (under eye)
  • Sephora e/s in Nude Beige (brow bone)
  • Urban Decay e/s in Dark Horse (lash line)
  • Smashbox e/l in Starstruck
  • Urban Decay e/l in Zero (waterline)

@Celly What toothpaste do you use? You teeth are realllllly nice. Lol. Very nice look, I love the lip color on you. You look like a stunna!

@Sarra You have really really pretty eyes. I love how the liner brings them out.

@NotAVampire I wish you would realize how attractive you are. That lipstick is definately not too bright, it looks great on you! You wear it well! Please don't ever think you should only stick to the "neutral" look-LIVE a little...life is too short to stick to browns and beiges :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@MsJellie You look great! I never knew Wet n Wild made such pigmented shadows, I definitely need to stop sleeping on them! What color are you in MAC? You look great in the Fresh Brew! I need to get that Revealing lip gloss!

WOW!!!!!!!  You all look amazing.  So many pretty colors and so many pretty ladies!

Eyes:

WNW - Blue Had Me At Hello

Wild and Crazy eyeshadow single - 1/2 moon

NYX Super Fat Eye Marker - Carbon Black

NYX Concealer in a Jar - Yellow

ELF Eyelid Primer

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Brunette

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Volume - Very Black

Cheeks:

ELF Essentials Blush - Glow

Lips:

Mary Kay Signature Constant Color Lip Creme - Tropical Spice

Face:

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation - 201 Classic Beige

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Sandstorm

@ Barbie, You have just given me an idea for using those MAC shadows (since I have the ones you used).  I love it!

@NotAVampireLvr, Thanks so much.  It's twisted up right now.  I'm going to post a FOTD when I take them out, so I'll have a curly lil 'fro!

@ Kaytie, Thank you!  I definitely say try them out.  They're only like $3 so, if you get one and don't like it, it won't be a total waste!  I wear/mix NC45/NC50 (45 in the lighter areas, 50 all over).

Everyone looks great as always! I'm so impressed!

Jean, love the eyes today girlie
patches.gif

@notavampirelvr - you would look GREAT with a pop of color! Don't be shy girl!

@ Cellycell I <3 your look.. I love lotsa bright pretty color.. idk if anyone noticed.

@sarra you have such pretty eyes!  A lovely blue!

@notavampirelvr I totally agree w/everything that kaytiebaby says.  That lipcolor isn't bright and looks very pretty.. and seriously.. who cares what people say as long as your husband likes it!  Thats how I think....

@Msjelly your hair is AHHHH-dorable!  Is that your natural lipcolor?  just gloss?  Lucky you!

@barbie that bronze is soooo pretty on you!

@Jean the first words out of my mouth were OHMIGOD, literally, when I saw your look.  I JUST LOVE IT ON YOU!  You really know how to rock the dark sultry blue!

thanks everyone - bright colors are a brave new world for me lol. I'll take everyone's word for it though... foundation free has been awesome the last couple of days and I've received a lot of compliments on my freckles IRL, so I'm going to stick with it for the summer.

Jean - you do amazing things with eye shadow, I have to say! 

Barbie - I'm loving the bronze!

@ Cellycell I Gorgeous!

@Sarra I love this!

@Notavampirelvr So natural and pretty nice job!

@Msjelly So pretty, I love your hair!

@Barbie You do natural colors perfectly!

@Jean perfect as always I love that blue color!

I was wearing gray, black and gray/blue bermudas today so I decided to go with that color scheme.  My eyeshadow looks like it's creased but I guarantee you it's not lol!

Eyes:
Lid - BH 120 Dark gray

Crease - Bh 120 Gray/blue

Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black
Liner - PF shimmer strips glam eyes gel liner Gray/blue - DON'T GET THESE LINERS, THEY ARE THE AWFUL.   It took me 5 min to do a nice line on 1 eye.  It clumps, it's not very pigmented just YUCK.  Avoid this line of PF gel liners.   They are the metallic ones.  I had to go over the liner with eyeshadow to keep it in place and to make it show up.

Face:
Concealer - Amazing Cosmetics Concealer Golden Tan
Maybelline mineral foundation mixed with lotion
PF Happy Booster Natural

Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Brow Kit

Ohh bonnie I love the blue liner on you even though it seems you have had problems w/it!  That look is purty.

My FOTD I stole from Bonnie.. she did it a while ago and I just loved it so much I had to try it.. So this is my version..

Face

Hard Candy Face Primer

Almay TLC 16 hr liq foundation in Sand 06

Mac Powder NC42

No name contour

I used the Eleganza fuschia eyeshadow for my blush

Lips

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine in Fruit Punch

Eyes

L'oreal Decrease Primer

NYX JEP in Milk

Inner corner Yellow from NYC Upper Zest Side duet.. Yellow from CS 88 Shimmer Palette

Mid lid Coral from CS 88 Metal Mania Palette

Mid lid Orange from NYC Upper Zest Side duet

Manic Panic Vampire Red outer corner and in crease

Above crease and in crease Grape Purple from 88 CS Shimmer palette

Rimmel Ice Glam for Highlight

Hip Cream liner in Black

Hard Candy Lash Primer

The Falsies Mascara

NYC Eyebrow duet

btw thats my "My doggies chewed up part of my Naga mouse last night, so they get no pictures today" face

I love it Nicole!  This is my favorite look, the colors are so pretty!  They make me feel all warm and vacationy lol

Back