Do your fingernails and toenails match?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times already... but do you change your toe polish as frequently as your nails? My toe polish holds up remarkably well, but my nails not so much so I do them a lot more frequently.  I get bored with the same color on my finger nails all week, but I'm too lazy to do my toes over when they don't need it...  If  I have to take the time to redo my nails then I want to use a different color... is it weird to have two different colors?

You can totally do different colors!! Gosh by NO means should you have matchy matchy polish!

Currently I have bright yellow fingers and cobalt blue toes!!

okay I feel better now.
icon_redface.gif

I might sometimes go with the same theme.  Like I did this on my nails and then on my toes I painted pink (this was the first time I tried patterns without a stamp so it's pretty bad lol)

oh my!  but love it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I might sometimes go with the same theme.  Like I did this on my nails and then on my toes I painted pink (this was the first time I tried patterns without a stamp so it's pretty bad lol)

Hehe thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  you know, nail polish lasts forever on my toes too.  I think I've gone a month without having to repolish them o_O.

Jealous. I have to mani twice a week... in the old days before children and a house I could last a lot longer.

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This.

Also, I typically do my pedi every 2-3 weeks, and mani weekly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nope.  My fingers are painted once or twice per week.  My toes are painted once every 2-3 weeks.....so no they never match up.  lol

For the first time in a long time, my fingers and toes match!  Sally Hansen - Spectrum

Bonnie - You should enter this into the DTB Nail Art - Animal Instincts challenge!  So pretty!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Usually my fingers are one color and my feet another. The polish on my toes will stay on my feet at least 2 weeks and still look good my fingers well that's a different story. Every other day I will have to change my polish but now that I have purchase the sally hansen hard as wraps my polish will stay on at least a week on my fingers.

I never match...most times they don't even compliment. If they do...its unintentional lol.

haha mine almost never match, I think i've matched them a few times but it didn't last long hahah!

Almost never, but I put this light blue polish on my toes yesterday and I like it alot so I'll probably out it on my fingers real soon.

I do my toes far less often than my fingers! My toes I'll often leave the same for several weeks, they seem to hold up very well. It probably takes at least 5+ weeks to chip at all but I try to change it around once a month, especially in summer just to keep it looking fresh.

Usually they don't match, but they do right now! Coincidentally though, I painted my toes about 2 1/2 weeks ago and then the other day I decided I wanted my nails to be that colour too, but I'm probably going to change up my fingers tomorrow!

nope!  I'm lucky if I paint my toenails once a month.  I'm really into nudes and pinks on my toes.  Right now I have soft pink.  I love the neutral colors.

Back