QOTD June 6, 2011: Who Makes Dinner At Your House?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who does the majority of the cooking at your house?  

Me?  I usually make dinners but my husband makes breakfasts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My husband leaves for work on Monday morning and gets back Saturday afternoon....every week.  So, during the week, all of the cooking falls on my shoulders.  When he is home, if we have to go out and do grocery shopping and errands, then we usually end up eating dinner out as well.  However, if there are no errands to be done, we eat dinner at home and I make him a nice home-cooked meal.

On Sunday mornings, he always makes breakfast. 

If I don't cook no one eats, lol.

Good thing I love cooking and it gets me out of cleaning. =3

I went on a cooking strike about a year ago.. Its not fair that I have to work and then freakin come home and cook.. so he either cooks for me.. or I get To Go.. I dont care.

My mom.  I cook on Sundays if I'm not too lazy.  If I am, my sister takes the wheel.  My father is not allowed to do anything stove wise...we would become homeless.  I swear, he has the leakiest brain ever when coming to cooking.   He will put a pot of water to boil, go upstairs to watch tv and forget it on the fire.  Many times we just come down and see that the water has dried down....we keep tabs on him now...hehe

Either me, myself or I. We take turns.  
roflmao.gif

Me and my husband switch off. Most of the time I make dinner so it's ready when he gets home. If I work later, he'll make it for me. I always feel bad when he does though because he already has to get up so early. He's in the army, so he usually leaves home about 5:30am and doesn't get home until around 5. It's a long day for him
icon_sad.gif

Back