Girls caked in makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]I simply cannot fathom the need for girls to plaster on the fakeup, how are you supposed to know the real worth of a girl when she hides behind layers of [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]paint[/SIZE][SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](Link removed by mod)[/SIZE]

Well, i guess from the quality of makeup one may determine whether the subject has some motor dysfunction or not (health)... Or if the person knows anything about color coordination (artsyness). Provides many ways for deciding on person's "worth", don't you think? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's very judgemental of you to be honest. What do you consider caked in makeup? Many women like putting it on to express themselves in a unique way. Do you mean bad makeup jobs where the girl's eyelashes look like spider legs or foundation and powder literally caked on that it looks flakey? What do you mean by caked on?

????????

You're in a forum for makeup enthusiasts and artists, and you're asking a question like that?? There's artistry involved in doing makeup well, and if you can't appreciate that, why hang around here?

We all have different likes and dislikes. Your posting implies that there's something wrong with liking what most everyone here likes, and implies that you think that your likes are somehow superior or right.  Sounds suspiciously troll-ish to me.

I agree to the point of skin. I think if you wear makeup thick enough (foundation, bronzer, etc) that it's visibly MAKEUP and not looking like skin anymore, that it's too much. Way too much. Other people may disagree with me.

But really why post this question here?

Originally Posted by NotAVampireLvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a pretty trollish post considering this is a Make-Up Talk Forum. 

Took the words outta my mouth

Spam post. They hyperlinked the word "paint" for SEO ranking purposes.

I'm a web geek AND a makeup geek
15.gif

The best combo if you ask me!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

15.gif

[SIZE=medium]How are you supposed to know the real worth of a girl when she hides behind layers of [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]paint[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]? [/SIZE]Well you can talk to the person! That's how you know the real worth of the girl LOL

Originally Posted by aliana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[SIZE=medium]How are you supposed to know the real worth of a girl when she hides behind layers of [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]paint[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]? [/SIZE]Well you can talk to the person! That's how you know the real worth of the girl LOL
There you went and did it.  You brought facts and logic into the thread.  lol

Originally Posted by imonabhaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There you went and did it.  You brought facts and logic into the thread.  lol

Best way to kill a troll!
icon_lol.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

15.gif

Our infraction system actually caught up with this one.  This person was a repeat spammer (same sort of deal with a link hidden in the post) that we had warned several times a couple of weeks ago. The new spam posts that they continued to post caused them to get enough infractions for an account suspension.  This is why it's good to report any suspicious posts to us so we can be alerted and have a record of it on their accounts!  (There should be a red flag under every post to allow you to report a post if you think it looks like spam)

Thanks for being on top of everything girls!

Here's a shocking new idea: Talk to her and get to know her. There's more to people than just how they look, you know,

Back