QOTD June 17, 2011: Name One Thing On Your Bucket List.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Name one thing or 2 or 4 thats on your bucket list.  

Me?  I'd like to see the tiki heads on Easter Island and walk along the Great Wall of China.  

Hmm... I don't have a bucket list, per say, but there are things I'd like to do one day.

1. Visit Japan for a year and travel from the northern most island to the southern most.

2. Vacation in Hawaii.

3. Stay at the Atlantis and explore everything there and at the Atlantis Cove... that place is HUGE.

4. Visit the British Isles.

Wishful thinking (aka never going to happen):

There is a place in Russia that is pretty much inaccessible due to the location, I can't even think of the name off hand, but saw it on the Earth program and it was absolutely breathtaking. The lush green valley and the crystal clear blue water. I need to find that episode so get the name.

Outer space! I'd need a billionaire to sponsor me for one of those trips. Anyone have an extra three million laying around? LOL

Not as exciting as any of yours, but I'd like to go back and teach at BYU someday. I had such a great college experience, it would be a dream come true, but it probably won't happen for at least 15-20 years :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1)  Go on an incredible vacation and visit Italy, the Czech Republic, Scotland, Irleand, France and Germany

2)  Retire from my current job and work part-time at a Starbucks in Savannah, Georgia so that I can

3)  Buy a house on Tybee Island right on the ocean, outside of Savannah and live my remaining days there. 

have many.... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but here they are in a nutshell:

1) get all the plastic surgery on my list

2) live in japan for many years, possibly die there or

3) live in japan for many years then live the rest of my last years in iceland

4) travel to a list of countries i wanna visit/live in for a few years

5) learn japanese, finnish and german

6) when i settle down, live somewhere with room for a home recording studio

7) some dayyyyyy, build an at least mostly self-sustainable house (solar panels, water purification devices, growing veggies, etc.)

9) even though i believe marriage is an archaic, pretty much meaningless institution, i sort of still wanna be married to my boyfriend to call him my 'husband', to have his last name and to flaunt to the world that im married to the most awesome man on the planet x3

9) be financially stable enough to be able to support him so that he doesn't need to work another day in his life and to be able to have a family and support everyone

and more... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd like to do a friend's makeup on her wedding day. Brides should feel really stunning on their wedding day and I'd love to be the one to make her feel that way. 

Back