Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have never seen the show, but I know a lot of people really like those vampire based movies, shows and books. So here's something special for you!

You can purchase this collection through Sephora.com

The nice thing about Tarte is that the products are natural and are often formulated WITHOUT parabens, synthetic fragrances and phthalates.

Tarte for True Blood Palette: 
17 eyeshadows,
EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in Black
Lights, Lashes! in Black
Lifted Natural Eye Primer

Natural Cheek Stain in Sheer Sparkling Red:

LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Iridescent Red:

Is anyone going to pick these items up?

Ooohhh... :drools: I LOVE but no, I most likely won't be. But ooohh do I love that shade of red on my monitor!

I was going to say... those eyeshadows are sooo muted.  NOT what a vampire would be wearing.... they wouldn't be caught dead wearing those colors!

*ta da tah!* 
hahaha.gif
oiooooooi... too easy huh?
rolleyes.gif

I think.. maybe the colors might be based on what Sookie would be wearing.. and I could see her wearing something like that.

LOVE anything True Blood :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The stain and lip tint look amazing, and I love the packaging, but since I cant wear such bright colors and the palette looks boring, I'll have to pass :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There are shadows? Oh there are! LOL Needless to say those did not catch my eye but those reds... sizzling hot!

I've bought a few Tarte products and have liked them; the only one I haven't liked is the matte baby pink lipstick. It reallly dries out my lips. LOVVVEE their matte shadows, and bought a palette from them. Also, tried their eyeshadow primer and loved it as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For all the True Blood fans.

​
 ​
 ​

This Sunday, the vampy drama True Blood is back for season four. And if you've ever wished to spiff yourself up like Sookie, now there's a makeup line for Truebies. 

Tarte has just rolled out details on Tarte for True Blood, a three-product collection that ties in with the show. The cheek stain, lip tint, and makeup palette were designed by Brigette Myre-Ellis, the show's lead makeup artist. Eagle-eyed viewers of the show may remember that vampire Pam uses a Nars lip pencil, but with Myre-Ellis's involvement, this licensed line offers a bloody good way to be a fan.

Source

I think this looks awesome! Then again, I LOVE anything True Blood. I'm not crazy about glitter, which I've read is in the Cheek Stain, but I'm going to get it anyway because it's True Blood!

By the way, this is also available on HBO's website and this weekend only, everything is 20% off through 7/4 using code SAVE20. Just in case you were on the fence and needed something to tip you over the edge.
smilehappyyes.gif

Contest at http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-for-true-blood-contest

prize pack includes:

• tarteâ„¢ for True Bloodâ„¢ limited-edition palette (retail value $52)
  • tarteâ„¢ for True Bloodâ„¢ limited-edition natural cheek stain (retail value $30)
  • tarteâ„¢ for True Bloodâ„¢ limited-edition LipSurgenceâ„¢ lip tint (retail value $24)
  • True Bloodâ„¢ DVD season 1 (retail value $59.95)
  • True Bloodâ„¢ DVD season 2 (retail value $59.99)
  • True Bloodâ„¢ Glamour Me t-shirt (no retail value)

Back