Sign in to follow this  
Director

Contest - Giveaway: Kat Von D Palette, BFTE Eyeshadows, Micabella Eyeshadows and Brushes, Tarina Tarantino (closed)

With the celebration of IMATS this weekend in Los Angeles, we will run a new contest/giveaway!

Kat Von D Palette, BFTE Eye shadows, Micabella Eye shadows and Brushes with bag, Tarina Tarantino and some Shadow Shields

ONE lucky winner will receive these wonderful products

To enter the giveaway contest:

1. Reply to this thread with your TOP 5 Makeup Products of all time in list format (mandatory to win)

2. Bonus Entries "Face of the Day" entries (not mandatory to win - read below for details)

3. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)

4. Get 5 of your Facebook Friends to Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)

katvond.jpg

katvond2.jpg

Kat Von D images used with permission from Pursebuzz.com

bfte.png

BFTE Cosmetics 8 Eye Shadow Sample Kit

micabella-brushes.jpg

Micabella Brush Set

micabella-govibrant.png

MicaBella "Go Vibrant" Eye Shadow Kit

micabella-govibrant2.jpg

MicaBella "Go Vibrant" Eye Shadow Kit

TarinaTarantinoMiniGlossetteSet.jpg

Tarina Tarantino Glosses

shadowshields.jpg

Shadow Shields

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter for to win(details):

1. Reply to this thread with your TOP 5 Makeup Products of all time in list format (mandatory to win - 1 reply only, do NOT do 5 replies)

2. Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 1 "entry".  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitimate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 1 entry (for a total of 14 possible bonus entries/1 per day)  Bonus entries are optional and not required to win but will significantly increase your chances.

3. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)

4. Get 5 of your Facebook Friends to Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)

Contest Details:

• Contest prize: Win the above list of makeup products
  • After the contest, we'll pull the list of people who replied to this thread, take the list of FOTD entries, put them into a spread sheet then let www.random.org select 1 lucky winner!
  • 2 week contest from June 23 - July 7th, 2011
  • When the contest is over, we will announce the winner in this thread and send the winner a private message here on MakeupTalk.

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you. Open to US and Canadian RESIDENTS ONLY.

Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!

Contest is open to all US and Canadian Residents. If a Canadian wins you will have to paypal MakeupTalk  $30.00USD international surcharge.

So yes, the contest has already started?

EDIT July 2:  Had a question asked:

Q: I'm just curious, why is it that Canadians have to pay such a massive 'surcharge'?? I've never seen this before with any giveaway on other sites, so I'm a tad confused. I am Canadian BTW and was going to enter immediately til I saw this. Even if I did win, at that point it would no longer be a 'giveaway'.....

A: We haven't shipped anything to Canada before. But due to the value of this giveaway, we would require to ship it UPS(for tracking and insurance requirements) and not USPS.

So, with that said, we have calculated shipping 12"x12"x12" box weighing 5lbs from Southern, CA to the furthest place(from us) in Canada which was Quebec or Montreal and the price was $35 USD. We've changed the Canadian rules to be $30 surcharge in the first post.

• Like 1

WOW! What a great give away! Its going to be hard to list the top 5 things of all time because I don't have a wide range of brands but I'll do my best cos I wanna win hehe

1) Face primer revolutionized my makeup application. The first one I ever used was Hard Candy-LOVE it!

2) Concealer is a MUST for me. ELF's all over stick is great.

3) Eyeliner is my staple product. LOVE LOVE LOVE L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil in black.

4) Loose pigment eyeshadow. How can anyone live without at least one pot of it?! L'Oreal HIP has amazing pigment.

5)Lip Gloss. I'm not a big fan of lipstick but I'm loving Milani Lip Gloss. It doesn't feel sticky and it has great pigment.

I hope I did this right.

Wow!!! What an awesome prize!  Happy, happy, joy, joy laughno.gif

Ok, my top five favorite Makeup products:

5.  Covergirl Professional Loose Translucent Powder

4.  Avon Perfect Wear Lipsticks

3.  Wet N Wild Eyeshadows

2.  NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

1.  Mascara, just love the way any good mascara makes my eyelashes look and the way it makes my eyes look so open and happy!! 

1. Face Primers - Smashbox photo finish

2. Skin Illustrator pallettes - All of them!

3. Kevyn Aucoin solid foundation

4. Diorshow mascara

5. Ben Nye concealer palette

1 - Hard Candy Just Face It One Step Foundation

2- CoverGirl oil control pressed powder foundation in warm beige

3- CoverGirl perfect point plus eye pencil

4- CoverGirl last blast volume mascara

5- e.l.f. blush in tickled pink

There's so much more. But there's my top 5.

I'm sorta new to actually using makeup, so here goes: 1. AVON'S lipsticks 2. MILANI'S Liquid eyeliner felt pen 3. BENEFIT'S porefessional face primer 4. PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA bronzers. 5. PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA mascara ( only one ever to not irritate my super sensitive eyes );)

My faves are

1) Amazing cosmetics concealer

2)silica (hd) powder

3)Maybelline WP mascara

4)WnW eyeshadow

5)TKB pigments

1. Cover Girl translucent powder.

2. Falsies mascara.

3. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzer.

4. Shu Uemura eyelash curler

5. NARS blush in orgasm

i LIKE MakeupTalk on Facebook; colleen boudreau.

My favorites are

1. Loreal Decrease Primer

2. NYX Jumbo Pencils

3. Tish and Snookys Manic Panic Eyeshadow Vampire Red

4. MAC Stars and Rockets Eyeshadow

5. Hard Candy Volumizing Lip Glosses.. they are awesome!

My Top 5 Make Up Products Are:

1) Eyeshadow - MAC Brule - Its fantastic for a my eyes but better, natural look

2) Liner - emphasEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner - I LOVE this stuff, it doubles for me as water line liner and for my lids

3) Bronzer - GOSH Giant Sun Powder in 001 - This stuff is fan-freakin-tastic! Give me a great natural glow

4) Foundation - MAC Select SPF 15 in NW20 - Perfect. Good light-med coverage in a really light feeling formula

5) Concealer - MAC Select Cover Up in NW20 - I have dark circles SO BAD, This is one of the best covering concealers I've EVER used! And Its a light formula!

I already like MuT on facebook as: Glitter Balm (Sorry I don't have a personal account - I hope this is ok!)

My Top 5 Makeup Products of All Time:

1) L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

2) Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eye liners

3) MAC lipstick in Angel

4) Urban Decay Primer Potion

5) MAC eye shadows (specifically Brule)

Guess I better get crackin on FOTDs! :)

1. Urban Decay Naked Pallette

2. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

3. Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara

4. Covergirl Queen Pressed Powder

5. E.L.F. Eyelid Primer

My top 5 Makeup Products of All Time

1. L'OREAL Waterproof Mascara

2. BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 3rd Edition

3. MAC Lip Erase

4. Revlon Photo Ready SPF 20 Foundation

5. CoverGirl Line Exact Felt Tip Eyeliner

Facebook: Ashley Muche

Ooohhh I want that Kat Von D palette!

My Top 5 Makeup Products of all time

1. FACE: Coastal Scents' Liquid Color Correctors. I can't live without this now since I can't find a proper foundation that's not too pink or too orange. This corrects those problems.
  2. EYES: Urban Decay's Naked palette. I tend to wear more neutral and nudes than bright colors and this is a fantastic palette to have.
  3. LIPS: Wet 'n' Wild lip gloss in 568 Bronze Berry.
  4. LIPS: Rimmel London's lipstick in Heather Shimmer. When I need more than a gloss that's my go-to lipstick.
  5. FACE: Clinique's Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zadidoll/148648338501418

TOP 5 Makeup Products Of All Time

1. Benefit's big beautiful eyes <3 Love it.

2. MAC's Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 <3 The only foundation that matches my skin tone the best, and doesn't make me breakout.

3. Maybelline's Eyestudio gel liner <3 I can't afford to pay more than 10 dollars for gel liner, and for 7 dollars this product works wonders for me :)

4. Benefit's Play Sticks <3 My second favorite foundation, I use most of the time cause my MAC foundation is almost done >_<

5. Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara <3 My favorite out of all the drug store mascaras I have bought.

My top 5 at the moment are.....

1. neutrogena skin clearing foundation

2. The Body Shop bronzing powder

3. L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara

4. Bourjois eyeshadows (rose tentation)

5. L'OREAL glam shine fresh lip gloss

I'm seriously bored of my make-up!!! x

1. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, to go under my glosses
  2. Clinique Redness Solutions SPF 15 in Calming Fair, tones down my redness more then ANYTHING i've ever used<3
  3. Prime Time primer from BM <3
  4. Tart Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara 
  5. Smashbox pallet in Classifyed perfect to add to my purse for touch ups <3

Awesome looking contest!

1) Smashbox Light Primer

2) Dior Rouge Creme De Gloss - #231 Beige Silk Satin

3) Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow

4) Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder

5) Dior Show Mascara

Holy cow these prizes look spectacular! My list has mainly eye products since I like to highlight that area. Hopefully it still works since these products are my bread & butter so to speak. :)

1. Primer: I cannot live without it these days! My fave is Urban Decay Primer Potion

2. Eyeshadow: My ultimate must have. I love Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette due to the highly pigmented array of colors.

3. Mascara: Since my lashes are blonde and invisible, I need this. My "Holy Grail" is Falsies Mascara from Maybelline

4. Blush: I've just broken into the blush world but I'm madly in love with Hard Candy's Blush Crush - Baked Blush in Living Doll

5. Lip Plumper: Buxom Lips in Destiny has got to be my absolute favorite plumper. Completely worth the $18

Good luck to everyone!

Edit #1 I liked Makeup Talk on facebook :)

Edit #2 I also participated in my first FOTD today (June 24th thread)

Top 5 Makeup Products:

1.) The Urban Decay Naked Palette: There is always something new to create with all of these awesome shades.

2.) Maybelline Colossal Mascara: I've tried so many mascaras and just keep coming back to this one.

3.) Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation: The foundation that finally made me a liquid foundation wearer :)

4.) MAC Penultimate Liquid Liner: This is the liner that I use for my everyday cat eye look. It's incredibly easy to use and I can't imagine not having it.

5.) MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural: It's mineral, it's light, and also gives you a nice covered, flawless look all year long.

Wow.... only 5?  Okay, here goes:

1. MUFE HD Micro Finish Powder - A little goes a long way, and it keeps my face flawless all day

2. Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara - Never had a mascara with such definition, no clumping, and lasts ALL DAY without one smudge

3. NYC Waterproof black eye liner pencil - Goes on easy, sharpens nice, and color stays strong all day long

4. Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Hour Lip color - Longest wearing lipcolor I have EVER used. I'd buy every color if I could!

5. L.A. Minerals pure mineral foundation - Nice even coverage, mixes well with my moisturizer if I want just a hint of color, perfect for people with sensitive skin

*~~Sassy*~~*

My Top 5 Makeup Products are:

1. Smashbox photo finish primer
  2. Ulta’s Sunkissed blush
  3. Urban Decay’s big fatty mascara
  4. Any/all Urban Decay eyeshadows
  5. L.A.Splash lid primer/sealant                                                                                                                                                                                                      I already like MUT in facebook - Lenga Ange

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Almay TLC Liquid Foundation

Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Drama Eyes

Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup

Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow Trio in I Got Good Jeans

My all time favorite products are:

1. LA Minerals Foundation.

2. Tarte Illuminating Serum

3. Buxom Lashes Mascara

4. Urban Decay Naked Eye shadow Palette

5. Buxom Big and Healthy lipstick in Bombay

My Top 5 Makeup Products are:

1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance - great primer for the eyelids that doesn't crease for HOURSS & even longer staying power on the eyebrows

2. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - volume, volume, VOLUME without the clumps and brittleness 

3. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Vanity - use this on my brows and it's a great little neutral palette

4. Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Lilac - smooth application & beautiful almost transparent pink that adds shine but it's not doing too much

5. NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Tea Rose - looks amazing on top of my #4 pick [my go to lipgloss]