All Things Inglot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hellos

So I am killing time at work on the Inglot site

Can some one PLEASEEE tell an inglot newbie what AMC, YSM and DS mean???

AMC- Advanced makeup components

YSM- Young skin makeup

DS- Double sparkle

This is what one of the sales ladies told me a few months ago before purchasing some items. I hope this helps (and I hope she told me the truth, lol).

I finally was able to visit an Inglot store during a Vegas trip!! I tried their YSM cream foundation, walked around the mall for a few hours, and then I rushed back to haul some stuff back to my hotel to try and squeeze into my luggage to bring back home for myself and some girl friends. I have VERY oily skin -- with SmashBox primer, I can still start looking greasy within 2-3 hours after applying foundation and setting powder. Mind you, I only have tried Mac and the rest were drug store products. But the YSM cream foundation is perfect for me. When I want a lighter coverage for daily wear, I moisten a sponge with witch hazel to apply. For nights out, I use my fingers and then blend out with a Sigma flat top kabuki brush. A few more Inglot favorites of mine: Duraline (rehydrates clumpy mascaras and gel liners, makes any shadow into gel liner, and makes colored bases for more vibrant colored shadows), their gel liners (I bought black and brown, but will be returning ASAP to purchase their purple). I also like their shadows! Wouldn't say that they are better than Mac, but for only $5/pan, I'd choose them over Mac any day!!!

yay, i have been always curious about inglot! always hear great things about their products. i really need to look into them.

Ooh! I recently saw that they are now selling Inglot at Macy's! Their arrangement looks amazing and I'm so excited to try some eyeshadow shades out.  Does anyone have any experience with Inglot eyeshadows (like how long they last, blendability, pigmentation)?

Inglot eyeshadows are great! Highly pigmented and easily blendable. Last forever especially with a primer. I have three different palettes I've put together with the freedom system. Personally, I like them better than MAC. The price is better, the size is better, the pigmentation is better and they don't make my eyes itch.

Back