Back pain...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
att.gif
  I do! I do!! 

It depends on the activity tho - sometimes its bad and other times its tollerable.  There are areas along my spin that swell up, and that gets scarry but otherwise, its an Advil or Aleve for me. 

i suffer from it too, becaus i use pc about 13 hours daily. but i find that doing exercise is very effective.

Me 
scared.gif
 It sucks so badly! I was in a car accident. I try not to take anything but advil. I don't want to be hooked on pain pills. Working on the computer all the time doesn't help LOL

So no, you're not alone!

I used to be just fine, always thought people with back pain were just sissys... guess karma showed me!

Originally Posted by Alice Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i suffer from it too, becaus i use pc about 13 hours daily. but i find that doing exercise is very effective.

ssaammee;;;

Yes, but only because i have a bad position while sitting, or because i have belly pain, that usually diffuses to the low part of my back, the kidney area. I try not to rely too much on meds, i only use them when i feel like crap.

Doing exercises is important, it relaxes the muscles and it makes your back stronger. You can try pilates exercises for that, they make the abdominal area much stronger, more supportive.

I have terrible lower back pain.  I can't stand for longer than 30 secs to 5 mins.  Partially due to fibromyalsia and partially due to herniated discs and arthritis in that area, too.  So I'm on the stronger than Aleve medicine.  It helps, but it doesn't take away all the pain.  It just lets me stand for a few mins longer at a time.  I have a walker so I can turn and sit down on it every couple of mins of walking and I'm only 32!  It's been like this for about a year now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I just wish it would get better so I could live a fun filled life again.  I feel for everyone else that goes through this kind of pain.  I think I would rather have a migraine and I suffer from chronic migraines, too!  I get shots for my migraines and that helps my low back pain, too.  I get a shot for my migraine once a month and they just knock me out and the next day my pain level is only up to have as much as when I don't get a shot, which is a great thing.

Originally Posted by Luci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

anyone else suffer from it... ?

I used to have lower back pain too.  Try doing some back stretches daily and it will help it feel a lot better.  You could look up some online.  This is what I did and in a couple days, I started to feel a lot better.

I have issues with back pain too especially the days i decide to clean the whole house or stay long hours on my pc...i have gone to the hospital and they do not seem to see the problem even with the x-rays. By the way is there cure or tips to use to reduce pain.

Think I'm starting to get lower back pain, which is either, weight related or cos I work at a pc all day and sleep in a rubbish bed! lol

Find I get it alot when I've been stood up along time.

i have back pain too. from sitting too much. the best remedy for me....

is obviously exercise.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lunges. torso twist. plank. walking. running. backstroke swimming. yoga.

the one that works best for my lower back is definitely this:

Hello,

I can understand your problem.I will suggest you some tips:

Exercise is best way to relief from back pain. Do regular exercise in morning and evening at least 1 hour.

Do some yoga.

Back