FOTD August 1, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Products used:

Jane Electric Iris eyeshadow

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliner-Black

Cover Girl Last Blast Mascara

No foundation needed because I have perfect skin ;-)

CC Please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello MuT!!!  Hope all you lovely ladies had a wonderful weekend!  My hubby and I cleaned out our storage unit this weekend and I found a huge box of shoes and purses and another box with nail polishes (some of them were still good!)  I'm so excited, it was like Christmas morning!  Right now I'm toting around a beautiful hot pink purse and some hot pink sparkly sandals!!!  Forgot I even had them!

Eyes:

WNW - Knock On Wood Trio

Stila Waterproof - Lionfish

Covergirl Natureluxe Mascara - Very Black

ELF Eyelid Primer

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Brunette

NYX Concealer in a Jar - Beige

Cheeks:

Laura Geller Baked Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry

Lips:

NYC Smooch Proof Long-Wearing Lip Color - 482

Face:

Covergirl Naturelux Foundation - 340 Maple

ELF HD Powder

Wow... I can't believe it's August already!  Yikes!  The weather in Texas is only supposed to get hotter everyday (we're about to break our "hottest summer ever" record...).  No makeup for me today! :p

Mauilurve - I love that purple shadow on you! 

Jeannine - You know I love the purple shadow on you, too!  And that foundation looks really nice on you!  I haven't tried that one yet.

I feel your pain barbie. The heat has been so bad lately, but thank goodness Im not in texas my friend says its pretty burtal today stay cool an drink lots of water(as Im sure you already know) Today I am giving my face a breather.

@Jean how do you like the ELf HD powder? Its a pain for me to get out of the container an I hate how sometimes the top inside comes out an the powder falls on me

@ Maui, love the shadow color

Maui love the pruple

Jean perfect as always!  I want your bangs

Today I matched my makeup (as usual) to my shirt.  It has Princess Peach on it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​
Inglot matte yellow and pink

ben nye yellow

amazing cosmetics concealer

almay i-liner

maybelline lash stiletto

Eeek! Sorry for the sloppiness. I did this entire look with my 8 month old on my lap. lol. And please excuse my horrible eyebrows! >.< I did this with an "old copper" look in mind. [:

Maybelline - Golden Halo(which is AMAZING!!!)

NYX - Lake Algae/Hawaiian Coffee

Antoinette's Revolution - Gouttiere

MAC - Brill

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Covergirl Eyeliner Pencil in Black

i love the pink/yellow combination bonnie :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it reminds me of that strawberry lemonade thing they have at mcdonalds (which is delicious btw!)

i didn't get a chance to take pics before i started my day so im a bit creasy.. and my camera sucks and makes my eyes look chalky and my face all weird and glowy. grrr.

Face:

Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer "Light/Medium"

Youngblood Mineral Foundation "Neutral"

Palladio Rice Powder "Translucent"

Clinique Blushing Blush "Sunset Glow"

Eyes:

NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"

Sally Girl e/s "Glow Green"

ELF Beauty Book "Smokey Eye Edition"

Femme Couture Baked e/s duo "Deep Dive"

Femme Couture Cake Eyeliner

L'oreal Voluminous mascara

Lips:

Liplicious "Frozen Daquiri"

100_0667.png

100_0678.png

100_0669.png
  List Of Products:
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition

E.L.F Eyelid Primer

E.L.F – Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink

Clinique High Impact Mascara

CoverGirl Clean Foundation for Sensitive Skin in Classic Ivory

Sigma Brushes

I love the shades of green, strangechild.  Your eyes look beautiful! What did you use on your brows, pencil or brush/paint? Either way, they look really good.

Back