What is your dream car?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pretend money is no object. I'm not sure what mine is, but I want to see some hot cars!

I don't have a driver's license. Never needed one...plus I'm afraid of driving!

But if I absolutely had to drive... I would go with Dodge Challenger...to compete with my boyfriend's car - the new Camaro.

My dream car is a late nineties to the present, M3 BMW!  Oh take me now! LOL A convertible would be nice, but it doesn't have to be! LOL I'll take it any way I can get it!

I've wanted a corvette sine I was like 8 or something.  I would want the colors to fade from pink to black (or vice versa) too hehe

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Roll Royce Phantom... @$380k MSRP, it is definitely only a dream...

4el
They've come down a lot; an early Phantom can be had with decent miles (20-30k) for between $140k and $165k.  Even then, in 5 years they'll be more than likely between $80k and $110k.  I know one car I'm really interested in is a Mercedes SL65(V12 Twin Turbo, 604HP & 738Ft/Lbs of Torque), which you can get the early ones for base model Corvette prices now.

I just need parts costs to come down a little bit more and have more aftermarket.  I grew up around S-Class, SL-Class, 7-Series, A8, XJ type cars and am well used to parts costs, but AMG SL parts are as much or more that Ferrari and Lamborghini parts.  Oh yeah, I'll be rolling trophy wife style in that thing up there.  Then I'll need to add a Range Rover and stop paying attention while driving to complete the transformation!

I have always wanted a corvette, but lately I've totally been into SUV's.  Don't laugh, but I totally want a Tahoe or Suburban.  If money wasn't an object I suppose I could have both, lol!

Mine too! Except that is has to be a convertible, white with black leather, silver trim, 6 speed, and HUGE rims! LOL!

Originally Posted by MakeupofDesire /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My dream car is a late nineties to the present, M3 BMW!  Oh take me now! LOL A convertible would be nice, but it doesn't have to be! LOL I'll take it any way I can get it!

rolleyes.gif
 *sigh*

Originally Posted by ava53 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have always wanted a corvette, but lately I've totally been into SUV's.  Don't laugh, but I totally want a Tahoe or Suburban.  If money wasn't an object I suppose I could have both, lol!

Hehe I've been wanting an escalade for a long time

Back