incoco anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been on a quest for the past two years to find the best diy nail polish/system, ect. before that I was religously getting acrylic french manicures every other week (for 10 yrs).

I have since tried just about every polish, gel, ect. that I could get my hands on. So far, the best thing that I have found is the OPI soak off gel. But I would love something easier. So I have noticed the trend toward Minx, and decided to try the Sally Hansen (similar although much cheaper) Salon Effects.

They are okay, but I am a die hard french manicure type of person. About the wildest thing that I wear is the occasional pale pink polish. (Maybe at christmas I will go all out and do a day of ruby red) ;-)

Any who, has anyone tried the incoco french manicures? And if so, did you like them.

I have just order 3 sets of them, and am hoping that they will be a bit better than the Sally's but also give me a nice pink and white set.

Back