Awesome SkinCare Ingredients

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]I was purchasing Sea kelp from other websites at a higher price. I called the Manufacturer; They only sell in 18 kg pack sizes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]They sell so many ingredients I was amazed by their website. However, the manufacturer referred me to their Direct Re-Seller[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Formulator Sample Shop so we can purchase small qty’s. They sell 3 pack sizes. I spoke with the Sales Rep and she said their website will be live in 3 weeks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I was provided a quote for the Sea kelp amongst other ingredients and I am amazed how low their pricing is[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]*edited by mod*[/SIZE]

Well apart from antiaging or spa like treatments, i don't know. I'm not sure kelp is used in cooking, but that would be another possibility.
nixweiss.gif

Antioxidants are natural substances made up of vitamins and minerals. They have the ability to fight "free radicals" -- unstable compounds that attack human cells and damage DNA. Damaged skin cells can lead to accelerated aging in the form of wrinkles, dry skin, dark circles under eyes, dull skin, and more.

Zinc, Copper, and Selenium are few of the minerals that will help our skin stay healthy and young-looking.  Mineral skin care would be the best choice for me. 

Back