Lip Liner Recommendations Needed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have one lip liner that is slowly dwindling away (ELF Lip Liner with Blending Brush). Now, don't get me wrong, I really do love it. I just want to see what else is out there. As this is the ONLY lip liner I have EVER owned. o_O

Any good recommendations on an affordable lip liner? I'd like to get a 'collection' of different colors going as the ELF one only comes in Natural.

I love Avon lip liners, especially the ones you sharpen yourself. They are often inexpensive ($1.99?) and they have a great array of colors. Not to mention.... they LAST! I think I have about 3-4 of them, have had them for about a year, and they are still going strong. Might be something to look into!

Originally Posted by CharmedImSure /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MAC cremestick lipliner
That, unfortunately, is out of my price range.  have to keep it under $5. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by SassyAuburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Avon lip liners, especially the ones you sharpen yourself. They are often inexpensive ($1.99?) and they have a great array of colors. Not to mention.... they LAST! I think I have about 3-4 of them, have had them for about a year, and they are still going strong. Might be something to look into!
The lady I baby-sit for occasionally knows someone who sells Avon. I'll see if she has a spare catalog laying around somewhere. I'll def see what is available.

Originally Posted by Piink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The lady I baby-sit for occasionally knows someone who sells Avon. I'll see if she has a spare catalog laying around somewhere. I'll def see what is available.
Don't hesitate to look on avon.com as well. If you find an online rep (if you need a name, I can help) they will send you offers for free shipping and stuff. Their entire catalog, as well as the past two, are available online. That's how I buy nowadays since my cousin is a rep and lives in FLA.

Back