NOTD: October 2, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My second fall/Halloween Manicure. I'm still so excited it's finally fall.

Pumpkin Spice by Sally Hansen.. is. GOREGOUS. beautiful. Although it is sheer on its own (though you could probably layer it to about 4 coats to look good), this baby is the ultimate fall layering polish. Deep orange hexagonal glitters suspended in a sheer brown jelly... drool. Depending on what you layer it over the effect is totally different. Black, orange.. purple. I chose Brown to let the true nature of the spicy pumpkin shine through. On my ring fingernail I did a stamping of the pumpkin from BM224, the second plate series from Bundle monster. There are two pumpkin images but I chose to do the one attached to the vines because it was a little smaller, just minus the vines. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was stamped with Milani Gold Lame which is not pure gold... believe it or not. it's comprised of a buncha tiny color glitters, MOSTLY gold, but you can see on the close up it's not a metallic but a shimmer/sparkle. Anyway, it came out the way I hoped and anticipated. Because it's not a metallic or chrome I didn't expect it to stamp very well..which is good. I wanted subtle punkins.

Back