Do you know anything about hair threading for hair removal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow...I must get me one of these!!!!

I won't be using it on my eyebrows though, cuz I'll definitely mess it up.

But I can say goodbye to waxing my upper lip!!

Absolutely! It works really good around the lips as you could see on the video. The hairs are pulled out right from the follicle, so the hair grows back slowler and finer. Threading is awesome! Thanks!

Hair gets caught in the rolling threads and gets pull out.  It's a little faster than tweezing 1 hair at a time.  It's more precise than using an epilator.

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So how does threading actualy work? Does it cut the hairs or pull it out or what?

Hair threading is becoming very popular in the Western areas right now. Before they don' consider it much, but now - whoa - the popularity is no doubt making it the best options for those looking for it. And guess what -results are really great.

That depends on your pain tolerance. 

Originally Posted by jazzmullen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Threading is the best thing for eyebrows and thread is easier. Epilator is so painful.

You can't and shouldn't use an epilator on your brows unless you don't want them anymore :/  There isn't that kind of control when you use an epilator.

Originally Posted by jazzmullen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats true I guess. But still I find it gives the best shape.

Threading is surely a quick and cheap method of hair removal but it is highly effective only for shaping up eyebrows and removing unwanted facial hair not for hair on other parts of the body. It do cause pain which sometimes turn intolerable for those with sensitive skin. 

Back