A FABulous Trend Alert

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A FABulous Trend Alert

First Aid Beauty is a skincare line that has caught my attention.  Founded by Lilli Gordan, a long time business and beauty buff, First Aid Beauty, aka FAB is a set of dermatologist-recommended, allergy tested set of solutions for sensitive skin. 

FAB packaging is direct and to the point. The products say what they do and do what they say.  FAB Products are free of harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates, alcohol, dyes and perfumes.  Many of the formulations are targeted to address issues such as eczema and acne.

This is a new MakeupTalk favorite.  Check out the review on the FAB must have: Ultra Repair Lip Therapy

More information can be found at http://www.firstaidbeauty.com/

Thanks for the info!

I love tring new products, especially if they are made safer by not containing ingredients like parabens, phthalates, alcohol, dyes and perfumes.

@ Katana. I agree!  I am so glad that we are moving toward more natural beauty products and skin care.  Its better for our bodies and better for the environment. 

i love their line i was introduced to it about 6 moths ago at sephora and been using the facial cleaner and repair cream daily ever since... i love it!!

Back