Dark Skin Spots Desperate to get rid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How am I suppose to get rid of this? It really bothers me a lot, and i want to get get a product that is effective. Any advice?

What do you mean by skin spots - freckles/ sun damage, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, scars?

The best thing I have found that really works is the Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum but I got a deluxe sample of it. This stuff is ridiculously expensive ($95.00 for 1 oz!!!) but it works. I'm using my sample sparingly.

Hmm...it does depend on what kind of spots your'e talking about. Meladerm is very popular but pretty pricey. As for clinique, all I can say is overpriced and over-rated. That's what a doctor told me and I agree.

I have acne plus dark spots due to acne and they are super stubborn. I've used benzoyl peroxide 2.5 in the morning and differin (adapelene) cream at night and it worked very, very well.

If your dark skin spots are mild then a topical over-the-counter cream with hydroquinone will do the job for you. But, in case, you have severe dark spots on your skin, then consult a dermatologist and ask him whether you should go for laser treatment or not.  

Olay daily thermal mini peel. I use that twice a day to even out my complexion. It also helps keep my acne away. I was tired of having uneven skin and took a chance on this product.

Mee too!My face skin get worse after being a young mother for 10 month!!

I don't want to be outdated.It is too horrible.Any good advice to against acne and dark skin?

My friend got great results with Clinique. I got some results of fading my spots with Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector Moisturizer with SPF but I wasn't consistent enough with applying it every day. I probably would have seen more results had I used the product more consistently like my friend did.

I'm telling you the olay thermal mini peel works!!!!! My face is even and I have no acne! Just try it once. It's cheaper than anything else that out here. I use Clinique and all the stuff that claim to help and they all took to long. With Olay I saw results within that first week.

you should check out NewBeauty magazine's blog, DailyBeauty. They have tons of advice on how to correct dark spots whether its with really amazing products, in-office treatments, or natural at-home remedies! I cant live with out it...

I use philosophys dark spot corrector. I noticed a difference overnight. Not a huge difference but a difference. 2 months later, my dark spots are almost completely gone. Its spendy @ $62 a bottle but its worth it. Go to sephora & ask for a sample.

Try some natural remedies to get rid of these dark spots. Applying mixture of turmeric powder with milk on effected area will surely make your skin free from dark spots. ________________________ Face Spots

Back