HOLIDAY THEMED MANI- 3 CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & SNOWMEN!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my 3rd Holiday Themed Mani and will probably be the last for this year since Christmas is 3 days away!!!! I still cant believe it, but I'm excited to do my New Years Eve nails!!!

For this mani I did a normal French Manicure on all my nails except both ring fingers. On my left hand I painted a tiny snowman and on my right hand I painted just the snowman's face. I'm a little disappointed that my little snowman is kind of lop sided on my nail but whatever lol. 

I'm sure you can see how bad the Christmas lights came out on my right hand compared to my left hand. That's due to my shaky left hand. Another oops! 

Overall, I'm pleased with the way they came out, I'm not a professional so I can't expect my nail to look like they were professionally done. 

Kelly

xoxo

This is very well done and creative!!

Nice job!!

claps.gif

sooo gorgeous! I love it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did candycane nails during Christmas... am planning to do a glamorous one this coming new year's eve. 

Back