Sign in to follow this  
Piper212

Tooth Whitening Suggestions

I have always wanted to try those tooth whitening strips, but I am worried about any adverse effects. Has anyone ever used it that can recommend a brand that actually works? Thank you!

I use Crest Whitestrips Advance Seal.  I can only use it every other day because it does cause sensitivity. 

Originally Posted by divadoll View Post

I use Crest Whitestrips Advance Seal.  I can only use it every other day because it does cause sensitivity. 

Sensitivity to everything or more like hot/cold? I've always wondered about that.

Pretty much everything...just clenching my teeth it hurts. It goes away after a couple of days.  Its more irritating than painful - borderline painful.

I used Aquafresh White Trays when I had a big event to go to - and I had several people mention how white my teeth were! Unfortunately the effects are only temporary - especially if you drink a lot of coffee and dark sodas (like me). So yes, they do actually work!

My teeth are SUPER sensitive (I can't bite into ice cream with my front teeth), and I didn't notice any change in the sensitivity. If all else fails..just ask your dentist if you have serious concerns.

Good luck!

Bronwyn xx

The effect from those whitening strips will not last long. Moreover, some of them can make your teeth more sensitive as it was before. Such remedies should not be used too often. I try to use only natural teeth care products because a big amount of chemicals can cause a lot of harm. Not only to your teeth but also to your stomach. I even bought a bamboo toothbrush to get rid of the plastic one. Do not use such products! A good toothpaste or powder is just enough to make your teeth healthy. 

Charcoal teeth whitening product by Actinera is working well. Though this product is totally new but doing well so far.