Sign in to follow this  
internetchick

So where are all the MAC girls?

I am! I inlove.gif MAC! It was probably the first "high end" make up I was introduced to (SarahNerd from this board actually is the one who introduced me to it) and it's been a wonderful affair ever since!

A funny conversation I had with my SO this evening. We had plans to go to Melting Pot but ended up not being able to get reservations. So I asked, completely innocently, if he would like to try out California Pizza Kitchen instead. He asked where it was and when I told him, he gives me this half grin and says "Right...so what are we picking up at MAC?"

roflmao.gif The man has me completely pegged. :D

When I worked at MAC it was like Christmas every day! I loved going to work so much that anytime somebody needed to drop a shift they called me first!

I own a little bit Mac but mainly bc of CCO. I can never get myself to buy much at the actual counter. I mainly love their MSF's and brushes.

I typically only buy powder products as well (MSF's, eyeshadows, pigments, blushes) but I've only gotten burned on one lipbalm product. All the other lip things I've gotten (lipsticks/glosses) have been excellant. I did probably get a defective paint pot like I mentioned before. Both the mac counter and CCO are in complete opposite directions from my house and both are exactly about 40- 50 minutes away. However CCO is much closer to where I work, about 20 minutes away so that's why I go there most often.

I have a ton of mac from my days of buying everything so i havent bought anything lately. I do see myself getting a new MSFN once the one I use now is done.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 View Post

I have a ton of mac from my days of buying everything so i havent bought anything lately. I do see myself getting a new MSFN once the one I use now is done.

There you are!!! Familiar people are starting to crawl out of the woodwork. :)

I used to be huge in to Mac--I have so many of their eye shadows I lost count. I seriously keep thinking I should get palettes and depot them all--I know I'd use them a lot more. But that seems like SOOOO much work, and I don't know how to do it. I sort of became a little disillusioned when they started coming out with new collections every other week, and then I started to discover more and more brands, so I haven't bought much from them lately. Thanks to Leti, I might add a couple of the Naturally blushes to my collection, but I can't remember the last thing I bought from them. Oh yes I can, it was Oh Oh Oh lipstick based on a pic on lipglossiping.com. And that was quite a while ago!!

:D I aim to enable.

I don't even mind talking about old products. Doesn't have to be new. There is still a lot from the permanent line I haven't tried.

I am hoping for some help- I am looking for a good foundation for oily skin that is long lasting. I have owned MAC products in the past but not up to date on any of their new collections. Any good suggestions?

Have u heard of the MAC Pro Long Wear foundation? I've heard many good things about it, though I have yet to try it myself.

Originally Posted by Jenna1006 View Post

I am hoping for some help- I am looking for a good foundation for oily skin that is long lasting. I have owned MAC products in the past but not up to date on any of their new collections. Any good suggestions?