Little Haul This Week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to TJ Maxx and found the perfect size acrylic tray for my daily used products.  I kept finding super huge ones at Walmart, Target and online prices charged too much with shipping. It only cost me about 7 bucks!

My Sephora order came in too.

And lastly, my Mac order came too. I ordered an eyebrow pencil not pictured but I also got the new 286 duo fiber eyeshadow brush.  I like how it has a cap that covers the diameter of the brush handle so I can protect the bristles. 

I'm also waiting for my discontinued mascara that I ordered from Ebay to come in so I've got one last package on the way. So all in all kind of a dull haul but oh well lol.

Nice! I really like the 286. I used it at Halloween when I painted my daughter to look like a devil.

Yea I'm loving that little tray :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I wish I could find more but of course at TJ Maxx nothing's consistent. I love the 286 brush! I'm debating whether to get another as a backup. I'm very surprised at how excellent it performed with the mineral eyeshadows.

Back