Ahava

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone use anything from this line? Today they had a 6 hour special where you could buy one cleanser/exfoliator/mask and get one free. So I took advantage of it and I bought the rich cleanser cream and the mud exfoliator, got another of each free, plus with every order you get 3 free samples. Oh, I also bought a travel size of lotion to make my order 50 bucks so I could get free shipping.

Just wondered if anyone uses/used this line and what they thought of it. I absolutely LOVE the sample of foot cream that I got in my november BB.

I have tried the foot cream and the hand cream as deluxe samples from Birchbox. I liked the products that I received but I wouldn't buy these items out of my own pocket.

I got the AHAVA Mineral Dead Sea Water Body Lotion from Birchbox as a sample in December. It smells amazing

and I put it on my face before I apply my makeup and it just leaves this amazing scent on my skin. It also makes

my skin feel really soft and hydrated. 

I also got the Ahava Dead Sea Water lotion and OMG it made my hands SOOOOOOO soft.  I would definitely buy it when my sample runs out.

From my skin rx beauty cache I was given a sample of the Ahava lotion. I can't remember the exact name but I think it was mud dead sea hand cream. I love the smell and have gotten several compliments from ppl when I wear it. I think overall Ahava is a good brand.

I have!!! I love AHAVA! I buy it from Ulta when I get the 20% bi-annual coupon (I stock up on essentials whenever I receive my 20% entire purchase coupon). The normal to dry skin essential day moisturizer is my daytime moisturizer; yes it's a bit pricey ($38.50 reg price) but I really think it's worth it. My skin hasn't ever broken out with this face cream, it's not too oily but it's rich enough for the winter.

Also, I've used the facial mud exfoliator, it's great for in the shower. The formulas are all gentle and made from dead sea minerals. In the past 6 months-1 year I've noticed AHAVA underwent a total u-haul of it's packaging and since then I've noticed the prices went up. I don't mind though because I can't live without their products.

The Dermud line is for intensive treatment (i.e. hand and foot creams) and great for me because I am a nurse and my hands are usually cracking and severely dry. I carry it in my purse. Let me know if this helps : >

Originally Posted by crystalrn73 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have!!! I love AHAVA! I buy it from Ulta when I get the 20% bi-annual coupon (I stock up on essentials whenever I receive my 20% entire purchase coupon). The normal to dry skin essential day moisturizer is my daytime moisturizer; yes it's a bit pricey ($38.50 reg price) but I really think it's worth it. My skin hasn't ever broken out with this face cream, it's not too oily but it's rich enough for the winter.

Also, I've used the facial mud exfoliator, it's great for in the shower. The formulas are all gentle and made from dead sea minerals. In the past 6 months-1 year I've noticed AHAVA underwent a total u-haul of it's packaging and since then I've noticed the prices went up. I don't mind though because I can't live without their products.

The Dermud line is for intensive treatment (i.e. hand and foot creams) and great for me because I am a nurse and my hands are usually cracking and severely dry. I carry it in my purse. Let me know if this helps : >
Yes this helps bunches! Thank you so much for posting your experience with Ahava! I bought the mud exfoliator and the cream cleanser.  I suspect that I too will become a huge Ahava fan as the foot cream is just the best Ive ever used. You're right though, it is pricey but i snagged a B1G1F deal, so I'll have enough to last me a while.

I too have gotten samples from them from Birchbox. I got the hand cream in my first box (July) and I immediately loved it and bought the full-size. I teach preschool and wash my hands constantly, and they stay soft. I think they're a great company.

It seems like AHAVA comes in every single subscription box around the world. LOL!

I also got their samples here in Canada...and it seems like GlossyBox uses their stuff too.

I am glad I found this thread because I have been seeing alot of Ahava products when I was at TJ Maxx

Originally Posted by ashies88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am glad I found this thread because I have been seeing alot of Ahava products when I was at TJ Maxx

We buy Ahava bath salts at TJ Crackk ... very good quality.

Back