Sign in to follow this  
starwberry

how terrible does this look?

i haven't had bangs since i was like 5 years old, but i got really bored of my plain middle-parted hair, so last month i went to a hair salon and got side bangs. i hated the job she did. i pinned them back for a while, then finally grew used to them and would wear them down, but not after straightening the crap out of them and trying to make them look ok.

since i still wasn't happy with those bangs, the other day i decided to make them into front bangs. i watched a youtube vid on how to cut them and tried it. i was kinda happy with the result, but someone on dailybooth (a picture blogging-type website) said it looked like a disaster and that it looked like a bowl cut. lol : /

just wanted to know if you guys think it looks rly bad too

Snapshot_20120121_287.JPG

Snapshot_20120121_175.JPG

sry for the crappy pics lol. my hair looks so poofy in the second one

Ok I think u look awesome with bangs and I absolutely don't think they look crappy. I do find them to be a bit blunt, meaning not very soft through, I'm not sure if that's what your going for but that's the only thing I noticed about them.

thanks guys : ) i know that i like them and i don't think they looked bowl-cutish, but it made me wonder how others saw them haha. glad to know they don't look ridiculous!

and perlanga, i guess they do look a bit blunt, i just used regular scissors to cut them and didn't do anything fancy to texturize it or anything. i was thinking of getting a hair razor though, which i know makes hair look softer

love it! i could advise you to get longer bangs on the sides to contour your face. but it looks great like this also!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Working hard on my new plan to stay productive and not bored! On Thursday I went to the auto shop and my car repair was only $53. That was not bad. I am caught up on laundry and cleaning (well relatively speaking. My room is super cluttered. It will take ages to fix it). I used my Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment yesterday and on Thursday, and it was amazing. It just glides on, is so easy to apply, and is so cool. I loved it, and it made the skin feel amazing. I finished my full size toner, Yves Rocher White Botanical. It was nice and cool and refreshing too. I'm going to try and stay busy and make something of my afternoon and evening. And then only three days to focus at work until the next day off. And I did not let my friend pressure me into going out for hours last night! Instead I was in bed early and cozy and safe with my phone watching videos. I was selfish yet selfless. Selfish for not doing what my friend wanted, selfless because staying home makes everyone safer. 
    • Welcome to MUT!  Happy to have you here!  Where are you from?
    • Welcome to MakeupTalk!  Happy to have you here!  I'm going to check out your videos...  
    • i uploaded my tutorial Video on youtube two weeks ago "Natural Everyday Makeup for beginners" . i need suggestions how i can improve my Tutorial videos

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes