goldenmeans

Anyone have a Pinterest?

pinterest.com/infamousheather/ I go through pinterest addiction phases. Not being able to pin from youtube on my phone annoys me and each time I try it I stop going on pinterest for awhile.

Mine is rougeandbooks I use mine as a current makeup posts for me. That way I can be in a store and if I see something I want I can check and see if I already have it with a pic. A lot of people Repin my stuff too.:-)

I have an account but don't know how to use it. I try to use it regularly but while using I get irritate.

Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I have an account but don't know how to use it. I try to use it regularly but while using I get irritate.

You make boards with different categories, then look through stuff and repin stuff you like onto your boards. You can also pin things from websites you like.

I am on Pinterest I find it sort of relaxing to add all sorts of pins to my boards , find me at www.pinterest.com/NerysM53/

• Like 1

I'm preeetty obsessed with Pinterest, so of course I have to ask if any of you are on there? If you aren't you should definitely check it out! It's a social network where you create boards and then post images or videos to them; you can pretty much find anything your heart desires on there. People follow some/all of your boards, and your future pins (posts) will then show up at their home feed. Please write a comment below with the link to your profile, I'd love to browse through your boards. Mine is: www.pinterest.com/PuzzIePieces/ 

Edited by LikePuzzlePieces

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook