Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are yours? I LOVE UD Naked (you're probably rolling your eyes and saying 'of course'). But I'm thinking of playing with color more, but not jumping into hot pink eyeshadow. What does everyone think of theBalm Shady Lady 3?

Love it! I have all 3 Shady Lady palettes, and the quality is superb. If you can get it, you might like The Balm and the Beautiful.

i love the balm and the beautiful! the best about this palette aside from "in-your-face"-colors it also that has a few neutral colors, plus 2 cream blushes and a gloss!

I really love Stila's In the Garden palette and the Bring Out Your Glam palette. The colors are gorgeous but not too over the top, and they stay on all day.

Mine would be Wet n Wild's Walking on Eggshells, a very great nude palette, blendable colors, when I had no idea what color to wear I'll just reach for it, it is also the very first palette I bought when I learn how to apply make up.

I have an older Avon palette called Chocolate Kisses that I adore - lots of lovely nudes/browns, plus 2 blushes as well.

I have my eye on that Jenni Rivera 36 color palette - it looks amazing!

I've been loving my NYX Sexy Blue Eyes palette. It has a mix of blues, a green, some browns, a silver and a cream color. It's become my work day go-to palette.

What a tough question! LOL I have so many palettes is hard to choose. I guess the one that I used the most is my NYX Pro make up palette and my Tarte for True Blood palette. I also love my WnW.

I love my WnW pallette in comfort zone...oo lalala just love the colours so much.  I also like my sleek pallette, lots of blue and black...sorry forgot the name.

Oh man I wanted The Balm and the Beautiful SO bad and I never even heard about it!  Wonder where I can find it!  I have all 3 Shady Lady palettes too and love them.  Very well pigmented and lovely colors too!

i have a brand new stila in the light palette.. i can sell it to you?

Originally Posted by mizzbehavin13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My go to is walking on eggshells. I do really want to get Stila in the light and try TheBalm though.

For High End I love Urban Decays palettes, I have their 15th Anniversary palette and love it!  I also love Inglot - they're high end, and if you chose from their freedom selection you pick all colours you like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  For 'drugstore', I really like Coastal Scents, I have their 88 Shimmer Palette and really love that - a great range of colours, all very well pigmented and great quality.

I have the first TheBalm Shady Lady palette and love it. Waiting on Shady Lady 3 from ebay (only $18 with free shipping) Hoping to get number 2 also and would die if I find TheBalm and the Beautiful or Muppets palette for under $50. (TJMaxx please please please get 'em again!) I want all theBalm palettes actually. LOL

I got very lucky with TheBalm and the Beautiful palette.  I picked it up at TJ Maxx last year for 20 bucks and didn't even realize what a sought out palette it was.  I fell in love with it and it's one of my favorites.  My favorite palette is the UD BOS 2.  It's the perfect mix of neutrals, cools and warms on me.  I do also love the Naked palettes.

I wish UD would make their different BOS palettes permanent the way that the Naked palettes are. I hate limited edition stuff...when I have no money and no chance to save in time! It's probably for the best since I already have too much makeup, but day-um I want the older BOS palettes. Maybe a trade someday or something like that.

Back