Collection on wheels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a nail store close to my place and I saw these empty display discs and thought it would be neat to paint my collection on them. Convenient to see what the colors actually look like - I put two coats of all colors. Also if you have a big collection you might forget some colors you have. Happened to me once that I bought a color I already had without knowing it
icon_smile.gif

Here's my collection:

nailpolishes.jpg

Heh, I remember being so excited when I first did that--but my collection grew so fast that I wound up getting the ones that aren't on wheels, but are on sticks, so that I can keep them better sorted and it's easier to add shades :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think that I already uploaded THAT picture, though LOL

What a cool idea! I'm trying to build up my collection of nail polishes, and I will keep this wheel system in mind for when that happens :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Thanks!

Back