MsKimiKiwi

Links: YouTube channels

DollFaceBeautyx is Blasian. I really like her channel although i am not Blasian lol but she is one of my favorite YouTubers :) and my YouTube channel is ForeverBlackBeautyTV. I just started so I am slowly working on my channel for it to get better :)

I've moved your thread to the Beauty Bloggers group. (You'll need to join to post in this group.)

We've got a good many bloggers and vloggers on MuT. :) What kind of advice are you looking for?

Hi @brittbritt. Thanks so much for showing her channel. Even though I go for more subtle and lighter makeup looks, she does seem like a lot of fun lol. Thank you again! I also just checked out your channel and left a comment :)

no problem ! :) and thanks for checking out my channel. I really need to start making more videos, it's just I be very busy lol

Hey guys, just found this forum and OBVIOUSLY I had to introduce myself...

My names Ashleigh, a 20yr old MUA from New Zealand. I have a YouTube channel (You can find me at www.youtube.com/PunkPetal3) I love being apart of makeup related forums - It's so fun and exciting being able to share secrets and tips with each other! I would love if you guys could check out my channel and subscribe  I would love to check out any of YOUR channels, too! x

I have a blog and I am mixed... with a whole bunch of stuff.:sdrop: Just to name a few... Black, German, Cuban and Native American.

I haven't really focused my blog on being mixed... I really haven't posted to many pictures, yet ever. I am still really new to blogging. 

Anyways, my blog is beautyselffish.blogspot.com Any support that I get I am happy with there are just so many great blogs out there! I think it's great. :heart: 

• Like 1

My first GIVEAWAY video, so excited! Please tune into to be entered into the contest. [VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]
  • Like 1

I watched your tutorial all the way through. PS, love love love your nails. Gorgeous. Love this video too. I still can't comment think its my age.:-)

• Like 1

Hi you guys i am new to YouTube also.im interested in having Beauty channel/ Girl talk videos but i dont know where to start because i don't know how to edit and make my videos look professional.Could you guys give me some tips thanks!!!

Thanks Courtnee! Hope you're doing well girly. :) I think I'm going to keep the color I have for my nails, I love it for the moment!

Hi there @AshleighTippett! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk! yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to blogging/vlogging, YouTube Channels, posting videos, sharing blog/channel information, etc. as we do have some rules regarding such. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help!

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie heart.gif

I have been on makeup talk for a  while but never knew this group existed! I noticed that the majority of the people in this group are blog oriented (makes sense - since its titled "Beauty Bloggers") I was wondering how many of you out there have YouTube channels. I do, and would really like to meet more beauty YouTubers to swap tips with and possible do collaborations with. Glad to be here!

My channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/beautyfoolreview

I mostly focus on sample boxes and reviews.

April

So - here's mine! there's so much in the works.... I'm cruelty free and a stylist - so i do fashion as well.:-) come join the fun!

https://www.youtube.com/user/FashionKitty85/videos

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook