IMATS LA Preview: Sigma

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just some heads up in case any of you are interested in Sigma, or will be attending IMATS LA this year.  They are introducing (and selling) their new 15 piece eye brow kit, which is the only eyebrow kit that is so complete with everything you could possibly need for the brows.  It is the "Beauty Expert Brow Design Kit" retailing for $69.  It won't be introduced officially until July 23.

The Paris Palette will also be on sale for $49, instead of the normal $59 price.

Last year, they did not sell any products, but they came this year with many of their kits and palettes.

They are also creating a new type of synthetic brush.  The same synthetic fibers that you know with Sigma, but in a totally new shape that they weren't even allowed to tell us about exactly since it's all hush, hush, but look forward to seeing it maybe later this year?

oh I totally just found this. Sigma has an IMATS special coupon code for 10% off. Valid until 7/1/2012: IMATS2012 from sigmabeauty.com

Those of you who weren't able to attend and are still interested in some of their brushes or Paris Palette, you can make use of this code instead.

Several companies after after IMATS sales going on right now. I can't think of everyone but the best thing to do for those looking is to go to the IMATS LA site and click on the 2012 vendor list then start clicking away on those links.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh I totally just found this. Sigma has an IMATS special coupon code for 10% off. Valid until 7/1/2012: IMATS2012 from sigmabeauty.com

Those of you who weren't able to attend and are still interested in some of their brushes or Paris Palette, you can make use of this code instead.
Sigma seems to have a 10% off coupon code every month, it's just their shipping prices that suck :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

I got a chance to play with those brushes on Friday and each one is so soft, as soft as the bdellium brushes. What I liked about the Sigma brushes - especially the travel size - are the fact the handles are short.

Hey Zadidoll,

I was wondering if you bought any of the brushes after having a chance to play with them?

I just heard about sigma brushes last week while surfing some beauty stuff on youtube. A lot of people said that they are almost identical to Mac. Did you find that as well?

I would love to be able to see these brushes and play with them. I am thinking about get some new ones and don't know if I should buy the sigma online or just get the Mac ones I alway get. Any thoughts?

Of the Sigma brushes? No I didn't buy BUT I was given three brushes in various press kits - a face brush in the main press kit they were handing out Friday and in a different kit (I think from IMATS directly) there was an eyeshadow brush (I got a 2nd one from another goodie bag). I'll be honest and say at this time I haven't not used any of the Sigma brushes but have felt each and like how it feels to my fingers.

Back