What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Haha! I'm watching this horrible movie at the moment called Jennifer's Body with Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried and while I've seen some ridiculously bad movies (Gang of Roses comes to mind), this one rates right up there among the worst. What about you?

Awww, I love shaun of the dead!!

My pick for worst movie has to be Love in the Time of Cholera. Or Love Guru. Both pretty awful.

OMG!! I hated Love Guru!!!! Horrible!!! Mariskahargitay lol

Haven't seen Shaun of the Dead yet.

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG!! I hated Love Guru!!!! Horrible!!! Mariskahargitay lol

Haven't seen Shaun of the Dead yet.
Bahaha! It was just SOOOO bad. I can't believe I sat through the entire thing. 

IKR???  lol what were we thinking??

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bahaha! It was just SOOOO bad. I can't believe I sat through the entire thing

I like "bad" movies...the ones that are so bad they're good.

But the worst movie I've ever seen was CYRUS. So boring that I couldn't even drool over John C Reilly

The absolute worst movie I have ever seen that made me laugh was off Netflix.  You'll find some weird movies on there and some shameful knockoffs off big hit titles but this one was laughable and horrible from the first five minutes.  My husband is big into racing and fixing up vehicles and reselling them so I always get stuck watching Fast and Furious similar movies. The name of this one is called "Street Racer" and it came out in 2008.

This one was a low budget everything movie: set, acting, story line, cheesy and lame.  Even the lead actor looked like a low budget version of Paul Walker LOLOLOL!!! The main reason my husband wanted to see it is because he's a subaru fan and that was the main vehicle of the main character.  When the car does it's big transformation from beat up junkyard car, it goes from a 2002-2003 Subaru WRX body style to a brand new 2006-2007 body style WRX STI! Even I knew that it was clearly just a newer year model.  My husband and I are also huge "The Office" fans and if you are, can you remember the episode where Phyllis got flashed and Pam drew up a sketch of the guy that looked exactly like Dwight but with a mustache? Well, it's in the beginning jail scene and of course we got another huge laugh out of that.  

If you just need to watch a really awful movie, this is it.  

It's funny how two people can watch the same movie and have different reactions.

I remember watching Armegedon (think that's the title) with Bruce Willis and Liv Tyler.

I thought it was beyond dreadful yet my date thought it was fabulous.

Omg, Adrienne is so right. Netflix has tonnes of bad movies. But by far the worse I've seen are: Dragon wars or D-Wars - no plot whatsoever and even worse dialog. Still demanding a refund. Skyline - The horrible horrible acting, but when you cast ppl from Scrubs... Battle Los Angeles - No words Avatar: Last Airbender really upset me. Jackie Chan and Jet Li, BOO! Disappointing.

Battleship.

The alien ships for one. They're big and fast in space, yet they they can only hop on water when they get here??? And yet they are so fragile that a satellite collision took one out??? Really???

And what was Rhianna saying? Or mumbling? They needed subs for her dialogue. Also Taylor's character's behaviour is so incongruent to his protrayal of a US Navy Officer especially with that rank. Yeah, I guess the filmmakers had to show how he grew and matured. Yet he did a much better job of this transformation in John Carter.

Did love the CGI though and the aliens were interesting enough, and the soundtrack was awesome. Just wish the film explored more as to why the aliens didn't attack the humans outright or why they stopped their attack when a threat suddenly became unthreatening. Yeah, I undertood that they were an advanced scout team setting up a communications array. But they had kickass firepower at their disposal.
Oh well...

Speed Racer which to this day, I just could not sit thru 10 minutes despite the 'big named' actors. Eragon, 2012, Human Centipede, ...so many but I can't remember.

I saw the movie Love in the time of Cholera right after finishing the book and it was just awful!! 

i also think The Runaways was pretty bad.

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw the movie Love in the time of Cholera right after finishing the book and it was just awful!! 

i also think The Runaways was pretty bad.
The ONLY way I got through THE RUNAWAYS was by pretending that it was about an all-girl band who just happened to be named that; I'm FAR too emotionally invested in that REAL story to stomach the film any other way.

Back