tinted finishing powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've seen this talked about before, but I'm confused.  There are a lot of silk veils called light, medium, dark.  And translucent tinted veils, that have color, like a beige, or a pink and they are supposed to give you an "awakened" look.  Sounds great, but I'm just concerned, since my foundation/and my color obviousyl are very yellow!!  Will these finishing powders that have beige/ or pinks or medium, will they alter my color and make my face look different than my neck?  Here we' try so hard to color match and that to put an "all over face" color that is different than your foundation to set, will it alter it a lot?  Just kind of nervous about that! 

Thanks

Andrea

Most finishing powders are very transluscent. But I do recommend using one that's at least in your skin tone....warm, cool, neutral, beige...etc...

If you have on a warm mineral foundation and put a cool veil over it, the colors may turn orange...red + yellow = orange.

Back