China Glaze to come out with holos!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those are stunning! I can't resist a good holo, so I'm really looking forward to these!

I want pretty much all of them except the gold! lol. I screamed today when I saw this on the car ride back home while my boyfriend was driving :x

I'm a fiend for holos, duochromes and INTERESTING glitters. Betcha I'll be grabbin' these!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You wicked evil temptress! Hehe these look gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.
If I am going nuts on these I am taking people with me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She is SUCH a sweetie. I didn't even make it to the China Glaze booth at all or Acquarella.

This makes me so unbelievably happy. I only just got back into polish after having unpainted nails for the better part of the last several years, so I missed out on a lot of great polishes, holos included. I picked up some Nfu.Ohs and shelled out a little extra for an OPI DS, but being able to get them on the first go-round makes me giddy. Like, squeaky-noise-making giddy. Hopefully they make it to a beauty supply near me, but if they don't, I have no problems ordering the HECK out of all of these.

Oh, and hi, all. 
wave.gif
 First post here -- EVER!

Hi spaghetina!

As for holos. It's going to be VERY popular this fall because Color Club will have theirs out as well.

I need them all!  I also saw Color Club is coming out with them as well (I think I saw it on Facebook). 
smile.gif

Back