Latina beauty vox box!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i am literally jumping right now!well in my head since i cant even move because i am sunburned! but you get the point
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 i just received an email from influenster saying that me and many others were chosen to receive the latina beauty vox box here is the message

:Have a case of the Mondays?  No need to stress, because we have some fabulous news we think you will love!  

If you haven’t heard, Influenster is celebrating the summer season with a special ’Latina Beauty’ VoxBox that will be sent to an exclusive group of members who are self-professed beauty aficionados...that’s right, we’re shipping out an awesome box of beauty and personal care goodies that select Influensters will test, evaluate and share, and YOU are one of the lucky ones to be pre-selected!  Oh, and did we mention it’s complimentary?!?!Some background on the Latina VoxBox ~ this program is presented by our product sponsors who specifically want to target our top notch beauty Influenster members who also have a Latina heritage.  So, since you have an awesome Influenster beauty score and identify yourself as Hispanic, you are pre-selected to participate! 

OMG I have never gotten an influenster invite but if I did this would be the one I would want. I didn't get an email, maybe I should email them and beg? I'm hispanic so I feel like it would be appropriate :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got the email too! I have to make sure I get the mail early, it get's quite hot where I live, don't want anything to melt! Dx

Back