tgooberbutt

L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Nothing there for me.  But, I just want to say I always appreciate the heads up when a study appears.  I forget to check sometimes.  So, thank you all!

Did anyone else finish the primer/highlighter study earlier this week?

Can we talk about it yet?

Let me just say I doubt I'll ever use that tube again.  Unless, ya know, I need shimmer on my arms or something.

• Like 2

Did anyone else finish the primer/highlighter study earlier this week?

Can we talk about it yet?

Let me just say I doubt I'll ever use that tube again.  Unless, ya know, I need shimmer on my arms or something.

Was it the C14-372 PRIMER study? I finished mine up Tuesday the 11th.

I actually really liked the stuff lol I can't see myself using it as a primer regularly, but definitely a highlighter! I wish they told us what the products were once we are finished testing. I'm really curious what it is!

• Like 1

Was it the C14-372 PRIMER study? I finished mine up Tuesday the 11th.

I actually really liked the stuff lol I can't see myself using it as a primer regularly, but definitely a highlighter! I wish they told us what the products were once we are finished testing. I'm really curious what it is!

Yes -- I'm wondering if it's the L'oreal Magic Lumi primer.

I don't really have dry skin at all, but one of the days I used it as a primer the weather had just changed from normal to winter.  I wasn't running humidifiers yet and that primer found every fleck of dry skin and imperfection -- and then amplified them.  It wasn't pretty.

I liked the texture, but there was just too much shimmer for me to ever think of it as a primer.  Highlighter yes, primer never.

• Like 1

Got my compensation for the deodorant study. Essiespa Kirby Creme and a Baby Lips

I got the compensation for the La Mer survey I took a couple of weeks ago- Lancome Nutrix Royal body lotion and Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher. Not bad for 5 minutes of questions!

• Like 5

I got the compensation for the La Mer survey I took a couple of weeks ago- Lancome Nutrix Royal body lotion and Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher. Not bad for 5 minutes of questions!

I also received compensation for that La Mer survey. Same as you, I got Lancome Nutrix Royal Body lotion ($32 retail) and Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow Palette ($50 retail), but mine is Blush Sweetness.

Not bad considering we both wondered about compensation since it did not mention anything about compensation

Has anyone received the comp for the 2 week mascara study? I keep checking my mailbox every day but nothing yet...

Has anyone received the comp for the 2 week mascara study? I keep checking my mailbox every day but nothing yet...

I haven't gotten it yet either. Hopefully soon! That Kiehl's scrub and lip product comp would be awesome. 

I'm in a shampoo and conditioner study. The 1st set testing ended yesterday and I lost track of what the date was and FORGOT to fill out the survey.

I'm in a shampoo and conditioner study. The 1st set testing ended yesterday and I lost track of what the date was and FORGOT to fill out the survey.

hurry and email them to see if they can reopen it for you!

I sent an email via their contact form, no word back yet.

Como ComP for primer study.

Not bad, but I'm a little scared of the palette. Hazel/green eyes and turquoise? Hmm. attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I really like using bright colors like that for just a little pop of color, like for top lid liner or toward the inner corner or something. I'm sure you can rock it!! 

Realllly hoping the 2 mascara comp comes today.