My Nail Polish Collection & Storage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been receiving quite a few requests to film an updated nail polish collection and storage video. Since my last one was uploaded about a year ago, I have had some time to accumulate more polishes and add to my collection.

I hope that you enjoy the video:

Lovely collection! I really should do this with mine but I just don't have the patience to show them all. I have one rack on the wall that holds 90 plus about 5 drawers. I'd love to get more racks but they are hard to find in store and the shipping is almost always as much as the rack itself because it is so heavy. Maybe Santa will bring me some lol

Fictionwriter, I love your collection. As I was watching your video, my 2 year old daughter (who has already started asking me to paint her nails) was sitting next to me saying "Yes. Yes. No. No. Ok. Yes." I think she was saying that she liked the color or not. lol.

FYI, I only put a quick dry base coat on her nails when she asks. But it makes her feel like a big girl and she goes around all day showing people her "Pretty nails."

Back