Hey everyone I just signed up for a new box that will be launching soon! I found out about it on facebook and am really looking foward to it! Its called the red carpet box! You can find it on facebook as well! Be sure to like it! Also here is the kick its only going to the first 50 people to start out! I am going to ask Patty if it will be a monthly sub or quartly or what but i just wanted to let you guys know before the spots fill up! It will range between jewlery makeup an even yes purses! How exciting! I dont have to much info as i am just signing up as well! Let me know if you guys have signed up or heard about this and your thoughts! Box is 25$

I always feel weird when a box launches on FB only. Not having a "real" site makes me apprehensive. I tend to wait and see what actually happens. Plus it's $25 and not $10 so its a bigger gamble.

Yes Dalylah I completely understand that! I thought it looked pretty nice I heard about it thru another youtuber. I myself know how hard it can be start off a small company something about this one just screamed give it a try! Its the first Facebook one I will be doing. So I am going in for the gamble! I will def keep you guys updated if anyone is interested :) I guess payments will be thru PayPal I also like that better then sending money or check, I will ask her if she plans on launching a site but from what I've read it does sound so!

After looking at the facebook page, it really looks like someone trying to start it up from home. While she may have good intentions, I'll stay away. I'm not sure one person alone can successfully run this type of service.

Alright sorry ladies! I think someone gave me crazy juice today ! Im all over the place! But after reading your comments i have decided to no go this one as well I got to thinking how hard it would be to pull something off with one person! I just dont have patience to wait if she is behind. Also i tried to sign up but cant message and if there is no otger way to contact so yes red flag! Sorry for my up and down on this box! But u helped me realize to see some not so good signs:) thank u

This company sounds familiar. I'm not 100% sure but I think they/she contacted me about their company. Anyone have any more information other than what's currently posted?

It is interesting and even though there are scam companies operating, this is how businesses typically start. A person or group has to have some ingenuity, dedication and hard work to make it. I'm also tempted to do a test drive. At the worst, I'm out $25.. or deliriously happy I tried it. Will have to check around and look into it.

Alright she has worked out the email issue with me so I finally contacted her thru and put myself on the list! I don't know why but I can't leave a private message to her from the page. I didn't like that! But I see she has said a site will be up and running soon! So that's good to hear! I have joined the list! Keep you guys updated!

I'm definitely thinking of trying it out as well. I put myself on the list and I agree that it seems a little odd, but I also agree that is how a person starts a business. I think a one time of $25 through paypal is worth checking out.

It's like not like I'm handing her my info on a gold platter, paypal does offer some protection.

She is so nice and i like how you dont have to pay yet to reserve your spot! I feel like the vip box is gonna be amazing ! Looks like a purse 80$ earrings and more sneak peaks to come this week! So many of my friends are jumping in for the first 50 slots ! Super excited! I like the paypal option to:)

No I dont have any thing to do with this company! I am just a huge box subscriber and like sharing the word on my findings :) im just a box nerd:)! She is having a contest and all my friends entered me:) cause i love prizes! But other then that im just a box subjunkie!

Originally Posted by Caryatid View Post

DiorAdora, are you affiliated with her in some way or know her??

That's what I was thinking too.. Way too skeptical about this box. Upload pictures when you ladies get your box though!

Originally Posted by teegardenbr View Post

I'm confused as to how you subscribe?? :(

I believe that you subscribe by sending her an email.  Her email address is in one of the comments on the Facebook page.  She gave out her email because people were having a hard time sending her a message through Facebook at the time.  This is as of about two days ago.  Not sure if there is a different way to subscribe now.

Well after 186 posts on diffrent box subs that I have I cant believe when I share something new I get questioned! I can see if i had 5 posts or so but thats not the case. I am a box subscriber like everyone else and just wanted to share the box i was subbing to. I am no longer going to sit here and defend myself. It is so silly!

• Like 1

No worries. I know the owner of Red Carpet Box via Facebook so I'm aware you have no association with them. :)

Yay I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who jumped in! I have gotten the email to pay and then shipments said will be sent out soon! I am really excited but think a lot of others will get boxes before me because I will be out of town:( Ill post pictures when I get back !