what is my undertone and foundation shade? desperate need!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!! I'm new to this site. I'm an Indian 21 year old girl and I always end up buying the wrong shade foundation!! I read a lot on how to know your undertone but in vain. they are just not accurate or whatever :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here are some pictures . Please help me find my shade, undertone. also, I tan a lot! most pics are taken indoors...

Edit: Removed link, embedded image

I think the best way to test would be to actually go into a makeup counter and ask one of the employees to get 2/3 different tones--pink, golden/yellow, neutral--of a synonymous shade closest to your skin. then see which looks best?

I just went to macy's to pick up a new foundation this weekend, and the one I was interested in had two shades similar to my skin tone. one of them, 'neutral', had pinkish undertones while the other, 'honey', had golden undertones, but other than that they were essentially the same color.

thank you! But the people at the counter always give me a wrong shade and manage to talk me into it. I soooo hate it! haha... However, when I choose the right shade, I notice the color changes with time. oxidizing? i don't know. But isn't that SICK?!

Does your walgreens have testers for foundation on their loreal true match? Even if you dont want to buy that certain brand you can at least find out what undertone you are. They have all the shades on a display to try them out

Back