Shampoo & Conditioner for frizzy dry hair ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Suggest me some good shampoo and conditioner for frizzy dry hair. Plz recommend herbal packs or home remedy.

You can use lightweight leave in oils like Macadamia Oil to help tame it. Miss Jessies has some amazing products to de-frizz and tame hair. Just google it and you will find them.

@ vargonica.please suggest me what brand should i use.Currently i am using  L'oreal Shampoo and Conditioner.

I''m not expert i'm just telling you what i read:

1. After you wash your hair, give it a final rinse with carbonated or sparkling water. The reason carbonated or sparkling water reduces frizz is because of it’s low pH level.

2. Beer is another great rinse option, and ranks third on our list of unconventional no-frizz tips. Beer replenishes moisture in your hair. Dark beers often provide the most nutrients and moisture. When doing the rinse, simply coat your hair with them and let it sit for a few minutes. When ready, rinse your hair with cold water—which will also help get rid of the smell.

well I recommend you another type of hair product to reduce the frizz, it's pro naturals moroccan argan oil, it helps strengthen the hair, reduces the Frizz and helps prevent damage, plus leaves hair healthy, shiny and resilient. It really works :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I recommend trying a hair oil! I never worry about frizz or dry hair after I started using them. Most of the ones I like use argan oil. I never have to use much (I have long hair), and my hair soaks it right up. My hair never looks oily from them and is never weighed down. Plus, most of them smell divine! My absolute favorite is the N4 Fluoro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil. I have so, so much love for that product! You can grab some samples of various hair oils at Sephora or check out Sally's Beauty Supply for cheaper ones (still effective!).

Back