Sindulge Launching October 16th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems as though Sindulge is reopening for business. Just received this in my inbox:

Since I am still bitter about the Youngblood primer they tried to shove down my throat, I will not be rejoining.

How about you?

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems as though Sindulge is reopening for business. Just received this in my inbox:

Since I am still bitter about the Youngblood primer they tried to shove down my throat, I will not be rejoining.

How about you?
What didnt you like about the Youngblood? I just received the email too. Was curious about it but read up on what happened in the past...

What happened to their other employees? The ones who had no clue that I want to try bright colors and serums but no hair products meant...no brown and no hair products? 

lol, I won't be retrying them either. You had your chance, you blew it, sindulge.

I don't wear face make up, if I do, its a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream which don't need a primer. I told them this, they sent me a YB Primer and then when I had my second consult, the girl shoved it down my throat. It was a looooong chat (which is actually posted in one of the Sindulge threads before) of her trying to convince me on it when I told her SEVERAL times I wasn't interested. Just put a bad taste in my mouth.

Apart from the YB incident, I don't think I would sign up again.

Like Jenna said, you'd say you want pink lipstick and they would give you brown eye shadow.

You get better luck with BB LOL

Originally Posted by Yolanda Horton /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What didnt you like about the Youngblood? I just received the email too. Was curious about it but read up on what happened in the past...

I received an email on 11/8, saying that Sindulge.com has officially launched.  I checked out their site.  I can't find whether they are sending out sample boxes any more.  The only reference I found was the following:

Join our exclusive membership program for $15 a month to access your very own personal beauty consultant who will give you advice on everything beauty.  Our exclusive Sindulger membership gives you access to the following:

• Your very own beauty consultant. Have questions about skin, makeup, products or trends, schedule an on-line video consultation.
  • Webinars provided by celebrity make-up artists
  • Double reward points
  • 30 day Money-back guarantee with free return shipping
Sindulge.com inspires confidence, one person at a time.
Sounds like it is no longer a beauty box company.

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received an email on 11/8, saying that Sindulge.com has officially launched.  I checked out their site.  I can't find whether they are sending out sample boxes any more.  The only reference I found was the following:

Join our exclusive membership program for $15 a month to access your very own personal beauty consultant who will give you advice on everything beauty.  Our exclusive Sindulger membership gives you access to the following:

• Your very own beauty consultant. Have questions about skin, makeup, products or trends, schedule an on-line video consultation.
  • Webinars provided by celebrity make-up artists
  • Double reward points
  • 30 day Money-back guarantee with free return shipping
Sindulge.com inspires confidence, one person at a time.
Sounds like it is no longer a beauty box company.
I called them about this and was told that they are currently in Beta mode and won't launch subscriptions for "another few weeks." Quite frankly I found it annoying that they opened their site then. I found their whole delay to be extremely annoying. 

Back