Sign in to follow this  
Deenellie

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

It is a sample squad, so I thought it was ok that they just sent two. For sure, I would have liked more but then their opinion poll would probably have a bunch more questions and involve a lot more work like influesnter does. I was surprised they only asked a couple of questions and that it was basically a poll.

OKay, I got the St. Ives lotion from the Sample Squad yesterday.  i was shocked.  It's huge! LL
I got this, too! Don't even remember requesting it? Not that I'm complaining lol.

Did y'all get an email from Popsugar about taking a survey based on your must have experiences? Questions about December and the Luxury boxes. Also getting feedback about feelings about specialty boxes.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud View Post

Did y'all get an email from Popsugar about taking a survey based on your must have experiences? Questions about December and the Luxury boxes. Also getting feedback about feelings about specialty boxes.

Yup, got that email. From the questions they asked it sounds like they are thinking about doing other specialty type boxes for holidays, beauty only, etc.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly View Post

Yup, got that email. From the questions they asked it sounds like they are thinking about doing other specialty type boxes for holidays, beauty only, etc.

Sorry for asking, but would you mind telling me what the heading for that email is? I'm afraid I might have trashed it :(

Originally Posted by surelyslim View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBandJilly View Post

Sorry for asking, but would you mind telling me what the heading for that email is? I'm afraid I might have trashed it :(

Take Our Survey and Enter to Win a $250 Visa Gift Card!

Originally Posted by celicacutie View Post

Does anyone know the size (oz) of the mugs that we received?

10 oz

I noticed the lotion is on the sample squad page showing results are in... Was this a randomly sent out sample? Because I never saw a place to request it. Would've loved getting it!

By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used.  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. icon_eek.gif

I do, but I won't be able to pm you the code until tmrw evening.

By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used .  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. :icon_eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpark107 View Post

By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used

.  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. icon_eek.gif

Oh my gosh, that would be great.  Thank you so much!  

I have a $25 dollar Rent the Runway from Wrapp if you cannot get the PopSugar one. I also think that on Embly, you can get $25 and free shipping. (They are gift card apps that you can basically give free gift cards to your FB friends).

Quote:

Quote:

By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used

.  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. icon_eek.gif

Oh my gosh, that would be great.  Thank you so much!  

Aww, thank you everyone who is looking for that elusive Popsugar code! This makes me feel really great about the generous community here on MUT! Though, I know that this is a long shot, since you all received the boxes in December. I will update this thread about the status of the code!  smile.gif

Aww, thank you everyone who is looking for that elusive Popsugar code! This makes me feel really great about the generous community here on MUT! Though, I know that this is a long shot, since you all received the boxes in December. I will update this thread about the status of the code!  smile.gif

I've got one.  I thought I had two, but I can only find one.  I'm sending you a PM right now!

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

Quote:

I've got one.  I thought I had two, but I can only find one.  I'm sending you a PM right now!

@meaganola - Thank you again!

Code has been messaged.  Thank you everyone for your help!!!! smile.gif