Using a eyebrow stencil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I recently bought an eyebrow stencil kit out of curiosity! I tried it out and done a little video demoing how i done it and reviewing what i thought of it. They seem ok, a bit fiddly, but i wonder if alot of ladies use them? And what people think of them. Please have a watch and let me know if you have ever used one and what you think. 

I like the end result! looks pretty good, loved your make up! it looks great! and pls tell me those are false eye lashes cuz otherwise I envy u badly!! either way they look awesome on you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also loved your accent it's sooo kewl!!

I have used them and personally Don't like them. They look to made up. Brows are sisters not twins.(Meaning the beauty of having one higher than the other add personality to your eyes)

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the end result! looks pretty good, loved your make up! it looks great! and pls tell me those are false eye lashes cuz otherwise I envy u badly!! either way they look awesome on you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also loved your accent it's sooo kewl!!
Thank you for watching. No they are not my real lashes, they are semi permenant lashes, i love them. Im glad you  went sure, that means they look a tiny bit more natural than the strip ones haha. Thank you very much x

Originally Posted by Artonit Makeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have used them and personally Don't like them. They look to made up. Brows are sisters not twins.(Meaning the beauty of having one higher than the other add personality to your eyes)
I understand what you mean, i think i will stick to my actual way. They are good for someone who cant fill them in but i like my original method! Thank you for watching x

Yeah, I agree ... Too made up. I actually really liked your eyebrows at the start of the video before using the stencils.

Thanks for the tutorial! I ordered these on Monday and I cant wait to try them out.

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the tutorial! I ordered these on Monday and I cant wait to try them out.
Your Welcome! Let me know how you find it.

The stencils are the first thing I toss when I buy a eyebrow kit, ok I might not toss then but I never use them

smile.gif

Originally Posted by CheriseCheeks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the tutorial! I'm going to look for these now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what pencil do you use to fill them in?
The pencil is by Mii Cosmetics and its a dark brown

Back