Men's Deodorant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've been googling (bad idea there) and i discovered that men's deodorant works pretty darn well for us women. And I'm wondering if any of you have tried/use men's deodorant? I've been wanting to try it because I'm sure i sweat like a man (sorry for the grossness there) and the women's one never quite seem to do the job. I'm just looking for some research here and thank you if you respond.

I've used my husband's male deodorants and he has used my female ones. I've never really noticed a difference between them other than the fragrance. One time I bought a B1G1 of SoftnDri and discovered that it irritated my skin. My husband used both of them and thought it worked fine (he wasn't thrilled to smell like a girl though). Please note that neither of us sweat much unless we are doing heavy labor or working out. Have you tried Dove deodorant? That's my fav right now, it does not irritate my skin. 

I use men's deodorant. I actually borrowed my boyfriends and thought it worked much better so I just buy that now. 

I used to use men's deodorant all the time. Like most brands there is the woman's version and the men's version. I think they are the same thing just with different fragrance. If you are having issues with sweating you may need to use a clinical strength deodorant or get a prescription from your doctor.

I use a clinical strength deodorant at night before bed (I follow the directions) then in the morning I use a regular deodorant over it.

I think it depends..because there's deodorant and antipersperant.. I use Arm & Hammer, have for years. I have used men's deodorants before and think they work just as well, if not better at times. The only ladies brand I really like is Lady Speed Stick.

Back