Best Brands to use

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI, i have been doing make up for some time now but i would like to start getting some professional make up products. Can any one suggest a brand they use?

thanks 

Lip colors for drugstore I would suggest Revlon. I think Revlon is great for the price. Not sure if you're looking for lipstick, lip gloss or balms but all of them are great! Also Maybelline, I only have one lipstick from them but it is very nice.

If you want more high end, I would say MAC (they make great lipsticks. Their lip glosses can be very sticky though) and YSL ($$$) has AMAZINGLY smooth lipsticks.

I would say for lipstick try Clarins, I find there lipsticks last a decent time and pigment in them varies and can be bold but they don't dry out the lips or go on waxy. Lower end I say try Pari, they have very vibrant colours and there eye shadow palettes are incredible. I do though favor Lancome eye shadows, lots of selection and they are always updating there selection with limited edition eye shadows,  and are of course very dazzling!!!

Mac is great for both eyeshadows and lipsticks.  YSL makes wonderful lip products as well.  Makeup forever, Urban decay and Stila also make wonderful quality eyeshadows.  

MakeUpGeek beats Mac shadows by far now! And they are less expensive. I love LORAC shadows and Too Faced shadows.

Urban Decays lipsticks are awesome, CK One, and Lipstick Queen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back