Ulta Grand Opening Haul.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So in my city we have FINALLY gotten an Ulta store.  Today was the grand opening and what they did was really neat... they handed out gift cards ($5-$100) and if you signed up for the rewards program you got a goodie bag!

So I was super lucky and pulled out a $25!!!

This is what I got! 

Purchased:

Smoked pallete from Urban Decay (comes with 24/7 liner in perversion and a eye primer potion)

Nyx lipsticks in peach and violet ray

Gifts:

2 sebastian trillance shampoos and conditioners

2 fresh lilac Ulta lotions

2 Kenra volume spray

Urban decay 24/7 liner in rock star

Urban decay sample of the face tint (used sorry lol)

2 Ulta brand lipglosses

So the only thing I have tried so far is the lipsticks which I love Nyx lipstick anyways for the price I think they are pretty good and they last a long time on me.  I also tried out the pallete which I was really debating on buying since last night they had that super buy where you purchased two shadows you get the 6 shadow pallete with a brush, an extra shadow (can't remember the name.. I think it was called walk of shame?) and free shipping.  I totally bought the special... I got woodstock and snatch but I was really debating on getting the rockstar shadow.. then I saw this pallet today and was like well it has the shadow I really wanted to purchase plus I fell in love with the lower row shadows.... and then the sales lady said she would give me a liner free o_0.  

But Overall on this hall I did pretty good with the gift card I only spent $31.  

And they are giving gift cards out until Sunday to the first 100 people ... so I guess I'll be waking up early this weekend in hopes of winning the $100! 

you are so lucky! $25 gift card, NICE! the closes ulta from where I am is over 100m and I don't have a car and know my bf won't drive that much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's sad cuz I want to try some nyx products, but I don't want to buy them online, I would like to you know see the products! the stuff you picked up is really cool :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> congrats ^^

Back