Birchbox Men: December 2012 (Gift Subscription box)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BBM charges began yesterday (the 15th) so the men's boxes will be shipping sometime next week. Keep in mind Thursday the 22nd BBM and BBW will be closed for Thanksgiving (US).

​
If you're looking for a gift to give the man in your life but you're not sure what to give them then consider a gift subscription to Birchbox Man. Birchbox Man subscriptions begin at $60 for three months, $110 for six months and $195 for a full year (which is like getting two months free). Inside the December Welcome Box he will receive the following items:

1. Atelier Cologne | Vetiver Fatal, 0.005 oz
  2. American Crew | Shave Gel from the Essential Travel Kit, 1.7 oz
  3. EvolutionMan | Wash & Buff, 7 ml
  4. Peter Thomas Roth | Mega RichTM Shampoo, 1 oz
  5. Peter Thomas Roth | Mega RichTM Conditioner, 0.75 oz
  6. Old Calgard | Oxford Card Sleeve Wallet

If you choose a gift subscription today his welcome box will ship November 22. You can choose when to have the welcome box shipped. If you choose to have the box shipped between November 22 and December 10 his second box, which will be a regular Birchbox Man subscription box, will ship December 26 with the third and final box in January. If you choose to have the box shipped ON or AFTER December 11 then his second box will not ship until January 26, 2013 with his third and final box being in February. Note: The content of the items inside the Welcome box may be different in January than in December.

Disclaimer: This was sent to me for free for product review. I have no clue as to what's inside because I haven't opened it and wasn't told what was in it. I will have a blog entry and video about this and the BBW box also sent to me for free for reviewing purposes.

Still waiting?!?!?! I am thinking of buying a mens gift sub for Christmas and would love to see what this one is like

I edited my original post to include the welcome box for December/Holidays.

Back